AAs in Halo 4

xLG Atomix

Armor Abilities?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be AAs in H4?

I wouldn't mind AAs if they were only in the Multiplayer. If they were in the campaign, then I would be forced to wonder why MC didn't use them in the first three games, unless they included a BRILLIANT explanation along with it. The thing that I love about Halo is that before Halo Reach, the story that was created using the games and books was the closest to Iron Clad that I'd ever seen. No random gaps, no random inclusions of things that wouldn't be able to exist if you followed the story as well as some of us have, and everything pretty much fell into place. That is mainly what separated Halo from any other game in my eyes. Honestly I don't care what they throw in Halo 4, as long as it has a great story that follows what the rest of the games stories (with the possible exception of the Reach campaign, forgive and forget I always say) and don't put together a bunch of halabaloo and try to forcefeed it to us. The people working on Halo 4 are the same ones who ushered Halo into being, so I have faith in them that they can do this. :D

Mind explaining why AAs are stupid?

You just confirmed that you're a total noob to me...

Asking me to explain that will only further confirm. There is NO WAY you were a Halo fan before Reach came out. I refuse to believe that you ever played a Halo game before ODST/Reach being released.

Halo is dying...I remember when Halo 3 was the number 1 most popular game on the 360. Those days are over if Halo 4 is another Reach. Halo as a franchise has been on the decline since ODST. Reach put a knife in its' heart. If Halo 4 sucks, it will officially bleed out and die. I will be affected personally if they screw up on this game. Make it more like H2/H3 and ALOT less like Reach.

• Like 1

I'm all for the idea of putting in run as a default option. I like being able to hear people run around and be able to get a strategic advantage. It makes it more interesting. But they seriously failed on the other armor abilities. Dive is of course an exception because it's not cheap yet it's effective.

You can hear people on other halo's walking running around... sprint should not be default. just make the run speed how it is for halo 3 mlg playlist.. it is perfect!

No AA's whatsoever. Why are they stupid? Armor lock? You really need me tell you why Armor Lock sucks? People have infinite access to these. Limited time, but infinite access. In H3, equipment were one use only then it's gone. Time to walk back and wait awhile if you hope to get it back. This forced a good player to use them more carefully. With AA's, just crouch and wait for your dumb ability to recharge then use it again.

You guys got to learn that things change. Sure AA's should be in halo 4, for the people who play a certain gametype. You all act like it has to be a default thing. And hell no, sprint will not be a default ability (like CoD), that will just **** up the game. AA's in a AA playlist only. This way everyone gets what they want.

343i has already announced that AA's are in Halo 4. Question: Which ones should go in though? Sprint, maybe as defalt, not aa. Evade, sure. Jet Pack, ?. No armor lock or holograph. Drop Shield, as long as it is like the one from Halo:Legends or the H3 trailer.

where'd you hear that?