343 And Their Garbage Servers, So Many Laggy Games!

BenevolentImperator

They SHOULD have dedicated servers but micro$oft takes the cheap, easy and crappy route by making players host.

Wow this guy is a complete moron.....do you even know how an online infrastructure works?

How on earth could MS create enough servers to host EVERY match, for EVERY game EVER created for the Xbox 360?

That would be MILLIONS OF SERVERS. It's not possible....and it shouldn't even be MS's problem, it's up to the Developer/Publisher to create an infrastructure for their game. Use your brain

Also, stop typing "M$" it makes you look like a foolish monkey

Pretty much what the one dude said. It's not the 343Industries severs it's the person that's given the host for the game. It pretty much is what the hosts connection is like crappy or good. So, dude stop complaining over the slightest things. I'm sure a n00b could understand this more than you. I don't want to get mean but, this is common sense really.. =/

Wow this guy is a complete moron.....do you even know how an online infrastructure works?

How on earth could MS create enough servers to host EVERY match, for EVERY game EVER created for the Xbox 360?

That would be MILLIONS OF SERVERS. It's not possible....and it shouldn't even be MS's problem, it's up to the Developer/Publisher to create an infrastructure for their game. Use your brain

343Industries is part of Microsoft. So Microsoft is the developer.

• Like 1

Seriously? There was not a nicer way for you to reply to him? Could you have not just said...

Wow this guy is incorrect or misinformed... do you know how an online infrastructure works? Just in case you don't, I will try my best to explain...

I believe Microsoft would have to create enough servers to host all the match's from every game, ever created on the Xbox 360, which is not possible

Anyways Have a good day my fellow community member! Take Care now!

:)
  • Like 3

Well, considering many publishers, DICE, EA, whoever did Planetside, Blizzard did Starcraft I think, they have dedicated servers not hosted by players. This isn't even counting whoever does EVEonline, WoW, Runescape and soon Bethesda with TES:Online. They all have servers hosted by the devs, they work fine. I thought that even CoD had them at one point. It is possible.

Not reyibg to the above comment about me, as I do not wish to start a flame war and close the topic.

Replying*

Pretty much what the one dude said. It's not the 343Industries severs it's the person that's given the host for the game. It pretty much is what the hosts connection is like crappy or good. So, dude stop complaining over the slightest things. I'm sure a n00b could understand this more than you. I don't want to get mean but, this is common sense really.. =/

I assumed they had dedicated servers, it was a mistake. Why are you resorting to insults? You are a laughable joke, calling me a noob when you have KD ratio less then 1.0. You are bad at this game NOOB.