stress relief questions

haloman 2

hello everyone. this thread is a fun thread to help get rid of stress and just have fun. in this thread you ask a question of any kind to a member. it can be a funny question or a serious one.  but it can't be inapropriet or a question that some one doesn't feel comfortable with. the way to tell if someone feels uncomfortable with it is the person being sued can say they don't feel comfortable with and ask for another question. also you can just ask a question for just a member no matter who it is to answer or you can state a members name and have them answer it specifically just them. if they don't reply within three day then some other member gets to answer it. normal forum rules apply too. and make sure these questions don't hurt anyone in any sort of way.  please make this thread fun and enjoyable. and if you have any questions just ask.

ok now for the first question... this is for tucker or silent orbs to answer or if they don't answer then someone else can answer it.

if you could be a new charter in a show which show would you like to be a character in

• Like 2

hello everyone. this thread is a fun thread to help get rid of stress and just have fun. in this thread you ask a question of any kind to a member. it can be a funny question or a serious one.  but it can't be inapropriet or a question that some one doesn't feel comfortable with. the way to tell if someone feels uncomfortable with it is the person being sued can say they don't feel comfortable with and ask for another question. also you can just ask a question for just a member no matter who it is to answer or you can state a members name and have them answer it specifically just them. if they don't reply within three day then some other member gets to answer it. normal forum rules apply too. and make sure these questions don't hurt anyone in any sort of way.  please make this thread fun and enjoyable. and if you have any questions just ask.

ok now for the first question... this is for tucker or silent orbs to answer or if they don't answer then someone else can and guys, swer it.

if you could be a new charter in a show which show would you like to be a character in

Well, I'd be in Dragon Ball Z! And guys, you can come up with any questions you want! :D

• Like 1

honestly i don't think it would be a good who with me and my friends. we wouldn't know what to make it about.

if i could YOLO... hmmm... i don't know, probably what I'm doing now: having fun on this forum and talking on threads and the SB with you guys.

ok now... if you were in the halo series what species would you be, I'm also including AI's.