Halo 5 story!

Hi everyone.

this is just some suggestion about how Halo 5 storyline should be like i hope you all would like it and maybe give it some support to make it comes true.  :thumbsup:

Part 1:

After John's encounter with The Didact and loosing Cortana he returns to Earth with his reputation as a hero were knowns to all humanity,John later to became a spartan trainer,with his experience and what he have been through the UNSC figured that would be the best for him .But one day he received a message on his personal terminal from a person that he would never have guessed...Cortana
When Didact 's ship exploded ONI coordinates with the UNSC to salvages and retrieve technologie from what is left of his ship. They recovered many advanced Forerunner's technologies far more advance than any forerunners tech they have seen but among the techs they've recovered a small portion of Cortana...but her recovered files shows that she is a rampancy AI so ONI contained her and to kept her away....from John, Osman plans to use John and develop a whole new generation of Spartan and the hope of surpass Halsey's Spartan II. she suspected that Cortana will somehow get in her way if she reaches to John.

Part 2 coming soon

Edited by PainLion T. Phước Nguyễn
  • Like 1

Part 2:Meanwhile in Sanghelios, after failed to retreive the full Janis key(Halo:infinity) he returned with Doctor Halsey and to plan a way to retrive the other half of the key which has been brought back to Earth under the protection of Osman's top secret ONI operatives. So Jul M'dama call up a council with other leaders of the Covenant Remnant. and the council soon filled with chaos when they see Halsey, a human helping The Covenant against her own race? among the attenders there was the Arbiter a noble warrior among the sangheili but have lost his voice for the people and when he see Halsey put him to doubt...he wanted to know why, so he decided to speak with her, Jul wouldn;t let him but the Arbiter always have men serve among that you still obey The Arbiter's orders. (i don;t know how to write this part how he met Halsey...bad english sorry :P)

(anyway here is conversation between Halsey and Arby)

Halsey: What are you doing here? i said that i wanted to be al-
wait...i know you, you're The Arbiter. The sangheili that helped us human win the fight with the Covenant
Arbiter: Yes you are correct. I am the Arbiter but that title are now just full of shame to bear on

Halsey: anyway what do you want to talk about you better do it quick. because Jul is being very careful keeping an eye on me.

Arbiter:first thing first...who are you

Halsey: i am Doctor Catherine Elizabeth Halsey of the Earth's Office of Naval Intelligence...ONI

Arbiter: Halsey...you created an AI...Cotana am i correct?

Halsey: Yes, and you must have known John

Arbiter:He is the bravest soldier i've ever serve with in my life...may he rest in piece

Halsey: first of all he is not a regular soldier...hes a SPARTAN

second of all he is still alive

Arbiter:what?John is still alive?

Halsey: yes he does. if i'm right he is the one responsible for the Didact's defeat
*smile* he couldn't get himself away from trouble

Arbiter:so after John's effort to stop the Didact from eliminate your race and you still want to help Jul against Earth?!!*angry*

*Jul appears out of nowhere*

you shall not part me away from my plans Arbiter *draw his energy sword*
when Arbiter was fighting Jul he got stun and then collapse. Halsey shot him with somekind of stun weapon.

when Jul were about to execute him, Halsey stop Jul and demand that Arbiter could live for Halsey to question.

Part 3 comming soo
  • Like 1

Maybe it'll like halo 2. Some part of the game we'll be played by masterchief and some parts would be played by Arbiter. Masterchief's story would be his dealings with the death of cortana, him being given a new AI but with a twist, maybe cortana left a few data or a tiny tiny bit of her inside masterchief's armor and then that would be like a gateway for cortana to control that AI like what she dis to the covenant's AI then poof there's cortana again but of course there would be some malfunctioning still because the previous AI which cortana corrupted would be fighting her and regain control for sometime until cortana fights back, that is if and only if they dont replace the chief's armor with new armor tech. But i doubt that cuz chief already has the latest mjolnir mark VI. OR Chief would find a piece or shard from the ruins of remains of composer or the ship contacts infinity and tries if there's still some parts of cortana in that shard or piece. Afterall, she did say most of me is down there. But there's still a lot of theories to what john has to accomplish to get through his problem. Now for the arbiter's story, maybe he's fighting the storm covenants and at the sametime trying to return back to earth to assist john or if ever earth gets attacked by some random storm covenant fleet, he'll come back and provide some help, hopefully then the two guys would meet then poof just like in halo 3, john and Thel' would be fighting side by side again. :) And at the end the didact will return from the dark abyss of the slip space portal thingy which he fell into. I think he was just stunned by that bomb. Not killed. Those bombs could kill a ****** promethian knight with one blast much more will it take to kill the didact. Btw i think thats the original didact not the bornstellar one. Or vise versa. Then maybe a prediction in halo 6 ending. If cortana doesnt go human or even,like the promethians, get a body like them, maybe they'll find another composer and digitize the chief, if he's that desperate to be with cortana, aaand there they'll see each other talk talk talk then some alone time. :))))) well those are my opinions of course but all i know is that the next halos would be so much more better than halo 4 because of all the feedbacks 343 have been getting ever since.

Part 2:Meanwhile in Sanghelios, after failed to retreive the full Janis key(Halo:infinity) he returned with Doctor Halsey and to plan a way to retrive the other half of the key which has been brought back to Earth under the protection of Osman's top secret ONI operatives. So Jul M'dama call up a council with other leaders of the Covenant Remnant. and the council soon filled with chaos when they see Halsey, a human helping The Covenant against her own race? among the attenders there was the Arbiter a noble warrior among the sangheili but have lost his voice for the people and when he see Halsey put him to doubt...he wanted to know why, so he decided to speak with her, Jul wouldn;t let him but the Arbiter always have men serve among that you still obey The Arbiter's orders. (i don;t know how to write this part how he met Halsey...bad english sorry :P)

(anyway here is conversation between Halsey and Arby)

Halsey: What are you doing here? i said that i wanted to be al-
wait...i know you, you're The Arbiter. The sangheili that helped us human win the fight with the Covenant
Arbiter: Yes you are correct. I am the Arbiter but that title are now just full of shame to bear on

Halsey: anyway what do you want to talk about you better do it quick. because Jul is being very careful keeping an eye on me.

Arbiter:first thing first...who are you

Halsey: i am Doctor Catherine Elizabeth Halsey of the Earth's Office of Naval Intelligence...ONI

Arbiter: Halsey...you created an AI...Cotana am i correct?

Halsey: Yes, and you must have known John

Arbiter:He is the bravest soldier i've ever serve with in my life...may he rest in piece

Halsey: first of all he is not a regular soldier...hes a SPARTAN

second of all he is still alive

Arbiter:what?John is still alive?

Halsey: yes he does. if i'm right he is the one responsible for the Didact's defeat
*smile* he couldn't get himself away from trouble

Arbiter:so after John's effort to stop the Didact from eliminate your race and you still want to help Jul against Earth?!!*angry*

*Jul appears out of nowhere*

you shall not part me away from my plans Arbiter *draw his energy sword*
when Arbiter was fighting Jul he got stun and then collapse. Halsey shot him with somekind of stun weapon.

when Jul were about to execute him, Halsey stop Jul and demand that Arbiter could live for Halsey to question.

Part 3 comming soo

First of all the storm does NOT work whit the covenant. They hate the brutes and the prophets after their betrail! 

Second not to be mean but THIS IS ****. Jul hate arby, arby killed hes wife if i am correct. JUl will kill arby if he gets his chance.

And that arby says that master cheif is the greates warrior he served with, is dumb too.

What is som kind of troll? do you even follow halos story? 

Also u tell me how he can get a voice massage from cortana when he doent have a home or phone... så how does she know where to send it?!

And they want to make spartans that are better then v2 but they couldent contain cortana? Cortana is an AI. sure a goood one but they allways make beter stuff... years goes u dont thinbk they cant improve skit after cortana?

So much wrong sure i may not also know everything but this? this is so shi   tty.

Maybe it'll like halo 2. Some part of the game we'll be played by masterchief and some parts would be played by Arbiter. Masterchief's story would be his dealings with the death of cortana, him being given a new AI but with a twist, maybe cortana left a few data or a tiny tiny bit of her inside masterchief's armor and then that would be like a gateway for cortana to control that AI like what she dis to the covenant's AI then poof there's cortana again but of course there would be some malfunctioning still because the previous AI which cortana corrupted would be fighting her and regain control for sometime until cortana fights back, that is if and only if they dont replace the chief's armor with new armor tech. But i doubt that cuz chief already has the latest mjolnir mark VI. OR Chief would find a piece or shard from the ruins of remains of composer or the ship contacts infinity and tries if there's still some parts of cortana in that shard or piece. Afterall, she did say most of me is down there. But there's still a lot of theories to what john has to accomplish to get through his problem. Now for the arbiter's story, maybe he's fighting the storm covenants and at the sametime trying to return back to earth to assist john or if ever earth gets attacked by some random storm covenant fleet, he'll come back and provide some help, hopefully then the two guys would meet then poof just like in halo 3, john and Thel' would be fighting side by side again. :) And at the end the didact will return from the dark abyss of the slip space portal thingy which he fell into. I think he was just stunned by that bomb. Not killed. Those bombs could kill a ****** promethian knight with one blast much more will it take to kill the didact. Btw i think thats the original didact not the bornstellar one. Or vise versa. Then maybe a prediction in halo 6 ending. If cortana doesnt go human or even,like the promethians, get a body like them, maybe they'll find another composer and digitize the chief, if he's that desperate to be with cortana, aaand there they'll see each other talk talk talk then some alone time. :))))) well those are my opinions of course but all i know is that the next halos would be so much more better than halo 4 because of all the feedbacks 343 have been getting ever since.

The storm is not with the covenant. and eather is arby or hes army.

Arby can't help the humans he is att war agianst the brutes and the prophets, Didact havent died.  And alone time with cortana and cheif? cmon its an AI, is this a freaking love story fron now on? eather you guys trolling or are the fan base getting dumber cuz then im out...

and that about finding a other composer so chaif can be with cortana wtf? srly?  if this is going to be halo in the future i hope it want sell a shi  t. All love for halo but this i rather se it fall in peaces then se this kind of crappy reta  rded story im sorry fr my langues but it has to be writen

Se u around troll.

might work just might but if it's like any other halo it's about the two main people that ai thats in love and his spartan 117. we all know the storyline that will go for halo 5 most of the people went ape when he died so when they got reports of that there ethier fixing this or going to finally move on with out that dang ai. 

First of all the storm does NOT work whit the covenant. They hate the brutes and the prophets after their betrail! 

Second not to be mean but THIS IS ****. Jul hate arby, arby killed hes wife if i am correct. JUl will kill arby if he gets his chance.

And that arby says that master cheif is the greates warrior he served with, is dumb too.

Also u tell me how he can get a voice massage from cortana when he doent have a home or phone... så how does she know where to send it?!

And they want to make spartans that are better then v2 but they couldent contain cortana? Cortana is an AI. sure a goood one but they allways make beter stuff... years goes u dont thinbk they cant improve skit after cortana?

So much wrong sure i may not also know everything but this? this is so shi   tty.

Arby can't help the humans he is att war agianst the brutes and the prophets, Didact havent died.  And alone time with cortana and cheif? cmon its an AI, is this a freaking love story fron now on? eather you guys trolling or are the fan base getting dumber cuz then im out...

and that about finding a other composer so chaif can be with cortana wtf? srly?  if this is going to be halo in the future i hope it want sell a shi  t. All love for halo but this i rather se it fall in peaces then se this kind of crappy reta  rded story im sorry fr my langues but it has to be writen

Se u around troll.

Point 1: I'm not a troll i'm just donate my ideas about halo 5 storyline if you don;t like it, its okay i have no right to say other wise

Point 2:i did said before that when UNSC and ONI salvage Didact's ship they did salvaged whats left of Cortana...i think i should've think mor about his but my explanation why they could contain cortana is that she is still got rampancy and while Halsey is AWOL they search her research and stuffs and know how to contain Cortana...hardly

• 4 months later...

first of all sangnielos is under arbiter control with unsc backing

prophets vanished 

elites hate brutes 

dr. halsey hates the unsc(more oni) not humanity she will defend humanity its why she created spartans her life work

elites would get destroyed by the unsc (unsc infinity)

and jackels are out for themselves as a whole same with all the other races except maybe hunters

halo 5 should have a precursor (uncourupted gravemind) and more forerunners come back i know they apparently died to kill the flood but some like the master builder (if alive didnt finish book) werent so noble and survived

the precursors could come back telling the humans they have passed the test and in due time must take on the mantle but first must end war with the covenent remenants, and pursue the surviving forerunners who failed the mantle so long ago. combat will be between the infinity fighting the covenant in pursute of the other half of the map, and a new ship ifinity's sister ship "UNSC Victory" or maybe "UNSC Human Spirit".

but based on the trailer thats not happening

Point 1: I'm not a troll i'm just donate my ideas about halo 5 storyline if you don;t like it, its okay i have no right to say other wise
Point 2:i did said before that when UNSC and ONI salvage Didact's ship they did salvaged whats left of Cortana...i think i should've think mor about his but my explanation why they could contain cortana is that she is still got rampancy and while Halsey is AWOL they search her research and stuffs and know how to contain Cortana...hardly

ONI would terminate cortana they dont care

Se u around troll.

halsey is a civilian not oni

i don't think ONI is that bad, they are just scared that they lost there only spartan and they have the covenant and Promethean to deal with.

there are still spartan 2's and threes they were traped on onyx with halsey if u read the book

Se u around troll.

I agree on certain points, but you're being too harsh. This guy isn't a troll. He's either new to the community or doesn't read the novels/other media, which is not a crime. 

ONI couldn't care less about Cortana; the loss of one AI is meaningless unless it compromises functioning ability. John functions perfectly well without Cortana, as we saw in Halo 3. 

John is not the last Spartan-II; the others, along with the surviving Spartan-IIIs, were rescued from the Dyson sphere along with Halsey. 

John functions perfectly well without Cortana, as we saw in Halo 3. 

This is true, however, at the time John still thought her chances of being alive were good. So he had hope. After watching her disappear in Halo 4 that hope suddenly vanished along with her. It's not being with her or not, it's him knowing now there is (most likely) no chance to save her.