destiny possible beta tester reveals

TAKE ALL OF THIS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT ALSO READ IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND STARTING FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM IS THE WRONG WAY

after that i went to the main menu that had all the regular options you see in the game, but they all led to blanks screens. the only one i do something with was the ''quit'' option which just sent me back to the main menu. i don't know about anyone here, but i am absolutley ****** hyped for destiny. its going to be freaking awsome. period. ya know how halo evolved combat, destiny will do the same with mmo's.

• : after seeing the that pike driving off in the distance i followed it, but i kept a safe distance away encase it was hostile. next thing i know it drives the pike straight towards a stray cabal at full speed and kills the cabal instantly. then i realize, either that was a different enemy that killed the cabal, or im not the only one who can play destiny now. none the less after that thier was almost nothing left. i wasnt able to explore the full scale of the desert

•  
    up to the little blue cube, it was light blue, i approached it and i started to glow, a bunch of distorted letters came up on my hud and all i could make out was the x button and the word collect. so i pressed x and the cube disapeared. i assumed i collected it and nothing happend. none the less i walk out of the base and then i notice something in the distance. someone or something was fighting cabal, and they were driving a pike.

the cabal also use close ranged weapons, shot guns that shoot bullets ten times as big as mine. the cabals weakness seems to be speed and range. if you try to run, you will outrun them, even on foot. i fall back and take pot shots at them with my pistol. i take them all down 1 by one. i then go inside the base they were guarding, thier was almost nothing. nothing except this little blue cube.

the cabal came charging out of the base like rhinos. three of them, massive and huge. i charged at one with my pike and rammed him, he fell to the ground as realistic as those in halo. but he got back up, thier armor were light brown with yellow symbols on them. i finally decided to attack them on foot. warning: never attack a cabal in close combat. their melee attacks nearly kill you instantly, especially those that have bayonets on thier guns.

as i drive the pike i notice the sand graphics in the game and they are absotlutley fantastic, they were so good it looked like i was playing journey all over again, every time i make a sharp turn the pike kicks up a wall of sand and it falls back down to the ground realisticly. as i drive down the desert i notice another base, much bigger than the one i came from. i go down thier to investigate, thats when i met the cabal.

• after looking at the traveler for a while i start to scout around the small base and i find one of the many vehicles of the game, a hover bike like vehicle known only as the pike. i jump on and some of the textures do not completley load, which im guessing are not finished, none the less i drive the pike through a massive open world desert, i look around and it turns out that when in vehichles, your camera goes into 3rd person, just like in halo.

after i fight the vex, i move on only to discover a poisonous gas fog that keeps me from going any further, and sense the game is not finished, thier was no way how to get past it or go around it. so i decide to head to the 2nd area that was the massive desert. in this part of the game you spawn in a small empty base thats set almost dead center in the desert. i walk out and take a look around and i see the massive moon sphere known as the traveler hovering in the distance
  •  

• destiny beta part 4: the vex are hard to deal with, in the beta i start out with a pistol and a shot gun and thats it. the pistol is a revolver that looks to have a white handle with a long extended barrel and the shot gun looks kinda goofy, it looked pretty similar to the shotguns found in mass effect. anyway i do battle with the vex and take them down swiftly, although it got more and more harder to see them as some vex had vegatation growing on them and were blending in with the forest.

• the first place i decided to go was the forest like swamp area, it was pretty erie and was hard to see things infront with all the mist, but right there i looked at the graphics and they are BREATH TAKING. literally! anyway i started to move forward and out of no where i hear weird techno noises, and all of sudden i am attacked by the vex a.k.a. time traveling robots. they appeared out of no where and it was hard to see them with the mist thats flying around the place.

•  
  • . just got back from playing destiny or rather the beta for destiny. ill get right to the point. i played the game, but like you said it was not finished. the gameplay is complete though, you can play the game. i started in the main menu. sense it wasnt finished all it showed was a black screen and the word ''destiny'' with the little destiny symbol above it and the only option to choose was ''continue'' sense my friend had already started playing destiny

on the comment sections on one of destiny updates videos a few comments was posted claiming that they had played destiny here is what they said

hope you are going to enjoy reading that I edited some parts out etc you can check to original video if you would like it called destiny news third person view etc by destiny updates

but please take this with a grain of salt there is no way we can confirm this or know if its true only time will tell :thumbsup:

Edited by Caboose the Ace
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...