More U.N.S.C/ Promeathean vehicles

They should always be addingmore vehicles, rarely remove them for balance purposes and more maps accomadating a larger number of vehicles similar to Battlefield, i dont mean make it into Battlfield but certain maps where the only real way to cross the map is teliporters or vehicles because think of Blood Gulch it wook ages to get from 1 base to the other on foot (sprint helps now) but with a Hog it was a breez and unless a foot Spartan was in the middle of the canyon he could usually get away, that is what i miss the intense chases from something you couldn't kill with a couple of AR round and maps that rewarded people for using different movement options I feel Halo 4 was to streamed to certain locations based on how u were traveling

They should always be addingmore vehicles, rarely remove them for balance purposes and more maps accomadating a larger number of vehicles similar to Battlefield, i dont mean make it into Battlfield but certain maps where the only real way to cross the map is teliporters or vehicles because think of Blood Gulch it wook ages to get from 1 base to the other on foot (sprint helps now) but with a Hog it was a breez and unless a foot Spartan was in the middle of the canyon he could usually get away, that is what i miss the intense chases from something you couldn't kill with a couple of AR round and maps that rewarded people for using different movement options I feel Halo 4 was to streamed to certain locations based on how u were traveling

agreed. 

a UNSC vehicle could be called a bulldog. it is a motorcycle type thing with two chain guns one on each side.

a covenant vehicle will be a different version of a ghost. just like we have different versions of the warthog. the ghost would be called the stalker ghost. it would be red like a brute plasma rifle and shoot brute plasma rifle bolts. but instead of having the boost ability to splatter it would go invisible like the original power up of active camo from halo 1. just two ideas

i dont think u mean promethian vehicles, they just teleport everywhere. but forerunner vehicles in halo 5 would be great. i would love a forerunner air/land vehicle. something that can fly but then turn into a tank or mantis like thing but better. it would also work for the UNSC if they did something like that. we defenetly need more UNSC air vehicles like hawks or pelicans or hornets, etc.

• Like 2

i dont think u mean promethian vehicles, they just teleport everywhere. but forerunner vehicles in halo 5 would be great. i would love a forerunner air/land vehicle. something that can fly but then turn into a tank or mantis like thing but better. it would also work for the UNSC if they did something like that. we defenetly need more UNSC air vehicles like hawks or pelicans or hornets, etc.

agreed.

also promethians can only teleport on forrunner planets or halos or anything forrunner

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What about ancient Forerunner vehicles controlled by the Flood? Remember, the Flood used to be very complex and powerful as they infected the Forerunners themselves. Unrelated to vehicles: You know how (Spoiler? But why would you be in a Halo 5 forum if you haven't finished Halo 4...Silly goose!) the Promethean Knights are humans? then what are the Crawlers?! I believe, since those Knights are humans from the human/flood wars, that the Crawlers are actually Pheru, a doglike species domesticated by the ancient humans and used for food/companionship. The Pheru eventually became the first life to be infected by the Flood. Yeah, totally unrelated to vehicles whatsoever, but fascinating nonetheless. I love it when story-tellers take multiple concepts and fuse them harmoniously.

What about ancient Forerunner vehicles controlled by the Flood? Remember, the Flood used to be very complex and powerful as they infected the Forerunners themselves. Unrelated to vehicles: You know how (Spoiler? But why would you be in a Halo 5 forum if you haven't finished Halo 4...Silly goose!) the Promethean Knights are humans? then what are the Crawlers?! I believe, since those Knights are humans from the human/flood wars, that the Crawlers are actually Pheru, a doglike species domesticated by the ancient humans and used for food/companionship. The Pheru eventually became the first life to be infected by the Flood. Yeah, totally unrelated to vehicles whatsoever, but fascinating nonetheless. I love it when story-tellers take multiple concepts and fuse them harmoniously.

You sir, know your lore, bravo :clap:  

I noticed everyone wants Human air vehicles back, I do to, but I'd love to see a covenant vehicle similar to the Falcon that or have a single-seated Human vehicle like the Sparrow hawk from Halo Wars 

• Like 1

Prometheans and Forerunners don't use personal vehicles. Proetheans are AIs that can just teleport, and Forerunners probably could have done the same thing.

forerunners are phisical beings. they needed to travel by vehicle to get to places that were far away. if they didnt, then why would there have been a huge ass forerunner ship in halo 4 in which the diadact(forerunner) traveled to that space station and then earth. if forerunners could teleport, then why wouldnt he of just done that? exactly

wow cool and im on the halo 5 forums now because i have come to the conclusion that 343 is just not going to make any changes to halo 4 because of their lazyness. example, max rank and the crappy leveling system.

forerunners are phisical beings. they needed to travel by vehicle to get to places that were far away. if they didnt, then why would there have been a huge *** forerunner ship in halo 4 in which the diadact(forerunner) traveled to that space station and then earth. if forerunners could teleport, then why wouldnt he of just done that? exactly

I said PERSONAL vehicles. The big battle ship vehicles that carry lots of people and weapons aren't personal.

I said PERSONAL vehicles. The big battle ship vehicles that carry lots of people and weapons aren't personal.

forerunners couldnt teleport, or why would they have the promethians if they could. the promethians teleport and get the jobs done for the forerunners because they cant teleport or be as effective as them.

This is a completely redundant thread.

so u r saying that u wouldnt like to be in a amazing forerunner air or ground vehicle in halo multiplayer? what next dont bring any human air vehicles in either?

anyways, even if forerunners could have teleported, how much damage would that do against an enimy vehicle or just an enemy in general. u r thinking vehicles for recreational uses, not for military uses, in which case forerunners would have needed personal vehicles like tanks and aircraft to combat things so deadly as the flood.  

also u arre forgetting, as haloman 2 mentioned, promethians can only teleport on forrunner planets or halos or anything forrunner.

so forerunners, in order to establish new bases and even just to go to other non-forunner planets, even for vacation or whatever, they would have needed large vehicles and personal vehicles.

therefore NextHaloGeneration, your whole argument is redundant.