Forge Island vs Forge World

Jack Of Harts

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better Forge map?

• Forge Island
    • Forge World

Forge World surpasses Forge Island on just about every level in my book. But even with that said, I still like the idea of Forge Island, since it is a unique atmosphere all together. There is so much space in the sky to build compared to Forge World, there is just no real reason to use it. I have seen some rather incredible maps utilizing the Islands in unique ways, but that is not to say that the same map couldn't of been built in Reach in Forge World. It's personal preference in the end, most maps are not big enough to cover the whole map anyway, and you rarely even think about what map it is built on when you play. At least that is me.

But if I had to choose, Sandbox would win. That map was just eery, futuristic, and ancient all wrapped up in one. You don't get that feeling on either Forge World or Forge Island. There are no giant pillars of death.

I liked my pillars of death.

I wouldn't say Forge World surpasses it on every level. There's more space in Forge Island, as well as flat lands making it easier to build on. There are more pieces on Forge Island, like bases, trees, greenscreens, bridge covers, etc.