Your Thoughts and Feelings About 343 Industries

I love Halo 4, moreso than many games by Bungie.

I think 343 is a worthy successor for continuing the franchise.

Oh, a prepare for the carnage when haters see this thread. Giving a heads-up.

Ok im going to be blunt about this

They made alot of mistakes in my opinion BUT this was their first take on a Halo game without boundaries and i do respect them for trying to stay with the mark that bungie has set for what is and is not a halo game. I wont go into all the flaws of the game but on the positive side there is alot of good things they did with Halo 4

One thing in particular is the Flood, while yes there are some adjustments that need to be made I believe it is a step in the right direction

As far as the story is concerned I believe they did a good job with it because while it wasnt as "exciting" as halo 3s it was still good and it kept me entertained until then end any more questions on my opinion you can message me :D

• 2 weeks later...

I think they're doing the best they can and that's really all we can ask for. Looking forward to Halo 5 :D

Exactly! Making a new game in a series that has been awhile for a long time, and has reached many people's hearts is hard to do! People are just complaining because it's not a Bungie game. It's a change. Life is full of them, and sometimes it's best to just get used to them. :)

• Like 1