Banned from multiplayer matchmaking

Stephen Nobles

Hi, i don't know what to do about this, and haven't been given any information at all about my ban. I was in the middle of a match when the game started to lag, then i was kicked due to network difficulties. Upon trying to start a new match, i was told i was banned. So i guess I'm banned from halo 4 due to "quiting" I have the video to prove that i have network problems however I don't know who to talk to, I don't know if it is temp. or permanent. And i don't even know if this is reversible if i can make my case. Any response would be appreciated.  

i believe the quit ban happens after quitting 30 games in a row. ive quit from like 10 in a row at one point and nothing happened. my advice would be to wait an hour and try again. if that doesnt work after say 6 hours, wait 24 hours. if nothing happens, contact 343. there should be some informaton on halo waypoint. also, you never know if you will get appealed until you try and then you can say you try.

option b would be to create a new gamertag, readd your friends, restart your halo 4 career and dont quit. the only exception is if you timeout due to lag/host migration

hope option a works