Halo 4 bad critic

Darkassassin

Its hard for a halo fan to write and post this words talking like this about halo but is the thruth. Since the first time i played Halo CE when i was a kid i loved it i didnt understud anything of it because i talk spanish but i loved it and i became a halo fan buyng all the halo games books and other things,

I remember the Halo Reach - Halo 4 Period everybody was talking bad of 343 eccept me because they didnt stole halo from bungie they bought the game to bungie so i was happy because halo wasnt dead but now the point of view is diferent.

The most thing that i like from halo is it history the universe is maybe as big as the one of star wars and i enjoyed each level of campaing in the other halo games but this time it was diferent the first levels where like kind of interesting but the other ones became boring at one point that i only wanted to end the campaing for respect to the game.

Finally when i ended the campaing i start playing infinity online but it was absurd costume classes? Calling suport? i thought i was playing halo not call of duty the first days of playing online wher funny new maps but with the time they became boring and this dosent mean they are boring because they are old they are boring because they are not good maps because halo reach hade the same maps and didnt get bored 

Then another deseption NO WORLD OF FORGE? yes i try to play it in forge but it wasnt there so i think WTF? in my opinion the forge world is not only the hugest map of halo is an monument to HALO because if you played halo ce it has a desert map that is inclueded in forge world and it wasnt in halo 4 there are too many others bad things about halo 4 but i speak sanish so i cant express my self so well 

And i dont think halo is dead HALO NEED MORE THAN SOME STUPID PEOPLE TO BE KILLED

Its hard for a halo fan to write and post this words talking like this about halo but is the thruth. Since the first time i played Halo CE when i was a kid i loved it i didnt understud anything of it because i talk spanish but i loved it and i became a halo fan buyng all the halo games books and other things,

I remember the Halo Reach - Halo 4 Period everybody was talking bad of 343 eccept me because they didnt stole halo from bungie they bought the game to bungie so i was happy because halo wasnt dead but now the point of view is diferent.

The most thing that i like from halo is it history the universe is maybe as big as the one of star wars and i enjoyed each level of campaing in the other halo games but this time it was diferent the first levels where like kind of interesting but the other ones became boring at one point that i only wanted to end the campaing for respect to the game.

Finally when i ended the campaing i start playing infinity online but it was absurd costume classes? Calling suport? i thought i was playing halo not call of duty the first days of playing online wher funny new maps but with the time they became boring and this dosent mean they are boring because they are old they are boring because they are not good maps because halo reach hade the same maps and didnt get bored 

Then another deseption NO WORLD OF FORGE? yes i try to play it in forge but it wasnt there so i think WTF? in my opinion the forge world is not only the hugest map of halo is an monument to HALO because if you played halo ce it has a desert map that is inclueded in forge world and it wasnt in halo 4 there are too many others bad things about halo 4 but i speak sanish so i cant express my self so well 

And i dont think halo is dead HALO NEED MORE THAN SOME STUPID PEOPLE TO BE KILLED

You did a great job expressing yourself.

I really don't miss Forge World now that we have Forge Island.

serious man on my own opinion they just put forge island because they didnt want to admit their mistake and put again forge world so they put a mapa where you can build big things. but it only has three natural constructions and in forge world you have ilands, caves, tunnels, mountains, beaches and some other things where you can make almost avery kind of map and dont forget the cannon  that is a tribut for the halo ce map

The voice of one shall be heard :D

• 2 weeks later...

The campaign of Halo 4 is not bad plus the multiplayer is horrible!

So trying to change the game because Halo is losing popularity is bad?

I wish people would realise that Halo has been losing popularity since CoD4 came out, Halo 4 just had a bigger incline. They had to put these sorts of things in so that they can gain people who like loadouts. Yes, I don't like the descisions but I understand the thought process behind it, which people who complain first and ask later dont.

So trying to change the game because Halo is losing popularity is bad?

I wish people would realise that Halo has been losing popularity since CoD4 came out, Halo 4 just had a bigger incline. They had to put these sorts of things in so that they can gain people who like loadouts. Yes, I don't like the descisions but I understand the thought process behind it, which people who complain first and ask later dont.

halo 3 didn't lose much popularity whenever cod came out it was untill we had games like reach and 4 that we accutaly noticed loses..