boston bombing

haloman 2

Hey everyone! I just want to say i'm very sad and mortified about the bombing. it was a very bad tragedy. and i knew someone that was in it. he didn't get hurt or anything but he was a few meters away from the explosion. we are all very freaked out because if he had stood a few meters closer he could have been hurt. also i loved Obamas speech. i just want to say this too. so i'm sad about that and feel bad for the other families. i'm going to join the red cro ss after this and i want to help support boston. give blood or something. so I'm sad about this. also my grandma died today too as well. he was actually my great grandma but still. she was just barely 100. she turned 100 three to four days ago. that was her life ling dream too. she lived in england and got a letter from the queen yesterday. she read it. and when she died today she was with all of her family in england with her. she had a great life too. i just want to say this and that i have had a bad day today.

I also want to say this. i think we should all help with support too. giving blood or support or something like that. i know a few people on this forum  know a few people from this incident as well as me. I just wanted to say this and i want your opinions on this event. and one more thing...

thank you for the time in reading this

ok my computer glitches so it didn't look like i posted the first link. whoops my bad...

• Like 7

Man I am crying right now.

I think it is wonderful that you are going to give blood to Boston.

My prayers go to your Grandmother, I can tell she was a great lady.

I hope she makes it to heaven and not hell.

Happy birthday, Grandmother.

:cray:

My Grandpa was the best  best friend I ever had.

When he left me it was like getting shot in the chest by a bullet.

I never will forget him.

R.I.P To those hundreds that died in Boston, your Grandmother and my Grandpa.

We will see that light one day and make it to heaven

and see all those who died and risked their lives fighting for our country America!

LONG LIVE THE FREE!

• Like 1

thank you, all of you. and tucker I'm so sorry. today i wore martigra beeds and blue pants and a yellow shirt to support Boston. These are the colors of Boston. and it turns out that a third person died and investigators have found about 600 bombs still not detonated. i know it sounds false because they would have detonated by now but i saw it on CNN. and also the only fear i've ever had in my life is that i have now three grandmas left. the thing i fear is what will I do or how will i deal with it after they pass away? other wise i'm not scared of anything else

• Like 1

thank you, all of you. and tucker I'm so sorry. today i wore martigra beeds and blue pants and a yellow shirt to support Boston. These are the colors of Boston. and it turns out that a third person died and investigators have found about 600 bombs still not detonated. i know it sounds false because they would have detonated by now but i saw it on CNN. and also the only fear i've ever had in my life is that i have now three grandmas left. the thing i fear is what will I do or how will i deal with it after they pass away? other wise i'm not scared of anything else

It was the material to make 6 bombs, not 600. Thanks for showing your support for Boston.

Massachusetts loves you all!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

In times like theses we learn what true people we are. There are some people turning this tragic incident into a joke, which i'm not even going to name the heinous things i have seen with all the memes that came out. We as american's and as humans need to stand up to the injustices on this earth and come along with peace. I hope that in my children's generation they can live without fear of being bombed or persecuted. But, a man can dream. 

• Like 1

I am sorry Brother. You are a real saint for donating blood to those poor people. I wish I could help but I don't have a lot of money to give, :( Sorry I hope you feel better if you need anything just tell me, okay?

thank you. that is very nice

In times like theses we learn what true people we are. There are some people turning this tragic incident into a joke, which i'm not even going to name the heinous things i have seen with all the memes that came out. We as american's and as humans need to stand up to the injustices on this earth and come along with peace. I hope that in my children's generation they can live without fear of being bombed or persecuted. But, a man can dream. 

that is very well said. i praise that. i hope the same thing for my children (when i have them) and for all of the other generations to come. when these times come we need to stand together and help out with what ever we can.  and I just learned that family guy has already made fun of the boston marathon. which is just not cool right now. Family guy and Seth green/mcfarlane need to show respect same with other people

moe news that i'm sure you have all here'd. one more person was killed by the two brothers on the collage campus MIT where i know 4 people that go there and two of them were like 3 minutes away from where there police officer was killed and where the police shoot out and chase first started. the older brother was killed in the chase and the younger one got away but took severe wounds. they found him the next day and found out he was in critical condition and still is. he was shot in the throat so he is now mute. but he has been answering the questions they have asked him by writing it on paper. so i do want to say this. i feel bad for the younger brother but not much. so I'm not saying i have his side. i'd never take his side. i'm just saying that he is human too and that i feel a little bad for him. so anyways all of this is solved and there isn't anything to feel bad about any more. oh and something that was very coincidental is my school band went to play a concert there in boston and on their way the bombing occurred so when they played at the concert they did the star spangled banner.