Where's The Castle Download?

Trifle10

got on this morning to see what today's update holds in store when i notice this...

IMAG0729_zpsa027edc6.jpg

its telling me that the Castle Map Pack has been released

so i go to it and...

4161f747-e39b-4667-a1cb-31cb16b74a26_zps

i notice how much its worth, its download size, and a notice that if you got the war games pass, not to download here. my balance has been censored

so i then proceed to load up halo 4...

IMAG0731_zps17917b0d.jpg

and i go to Xbox Live Marketplace since thats where those with the pass are suppose to download the map pack

the first time i go to it, i get this error...

IMAG0732_zps68227aaa.jpg

i retry again and only notice this content...

IMAG0733_zpsa2ee7cc1.jpg

so where's the castle download, or other 2 map pack downloads?

ill try again later tonight and see if Castle is there, but im highly doubting it

Have you got the War Games pass? If you have.......you should be able to get it for free! I have had a few troubles with the map packs: I've got the War Games pass.....that means you get every DLC map pack FREE! It strangely said you don't have enough Microsoft points, then when I tried it again it let me......but it said: your Xbox Live profile is unable to download this content because this DLC has already been downloaded onto your Xbox's hard drive. So then I came off Live. I went back on an hour or two later because I had a 1v1 against RedStarRocket91......but I couldn't make it in time. So I wen't on War Games again.....and......there it is! I can now play on Castle DLC without downloading it! Or maybe it downloaded it's self? You never know. So if you ad that problem, follow the routine I did and eventually it should work. :)

Have you got the War Games pass? If you have.......you should be able to get it for free! I have had a few troubles with the map packs: I've got the War Games pass.....that means you get every DLC map pack FREE! It strangely said you don't have enough Microsoft points, then when I tried it again it let me......but it said: your Xbox Live profile is unable to download this content because this DLC has already been downloaded onto your Xbox's hard drive. So then I came off Live. I went back on an hour or two later because I had a 1v1 against RedStarRocket91......but I couldn't make it in time. So I wen't on War Games again.....and......there it is! I can now play on Castle DLC without downloading it! Or maybe it downloaded it's self? You never know. So if you ad that problem, follow the routine I did and eventually it should work. :)

i know about the map pass and how you get map packs for free. look, it worked and im liking the new maps