Hey guys, just wanted to try and promote my Uncaged remake: Cage of Death. With Forge Islands released and the whole gamertag and tag searches I hear being fixed I thought now would be a good time to try =] My gamertag is thelimoiscoming; to any readers that might not now how to search, just pause the game, press down, and go to the file browser, then follow these steps:

File Browser -> Map Variants -> File Share Search -> (Forger's Gamertag) -> Choose Correct Map -> Download

It leans more towards a spiritual remake and it's not an exact replica of the original map. But I'm very proud of it with my own very slight variations to the original which was one of my favorite maps on reach. It was created on Ravine and should work with pratically any game type besides Dominion. This is my first time posting in this forum and I hope you guys enjoy my map remake. Should be the one that has (Final) at the end.

Edit: Ok, awesome just found out how to post pics. Again, new to forums, bear with me guys

2itio7s.jpg2zf4plk.jpg9bd75k.jpgiq8pow.jpg1zdrslv.jpg1hastl.jpg2ro3v4m.jpg143e14p.jpg