How well does System Link work for Halo 4?

Halodreamer

2 members have voted

1. 1. How well does System Link work in Halo 4?

• Amazing
    • Great
    • Well
    • ok
    • bad
    • Terrible

idk. never use system link. there is no one i know that has an xbox around me or no place that has custom gaming nights. if im correct, system link should work just like any other halo game. if you want, try out a custom match for yourself.

or if im thinking of this...i dont think SL will work online since your playing with/against other local consoles, plus you would have to change the network from xbox live to system link so now you cant play online with Find Games but custom should be fine

I use it quite regularly with one of my flatmates: we play Spartan Ops and Campaign in addition to War Games, and we've yet to experience any problems at all. This is especially good when you consider that Spartan Ops is supposed to be played over XBL rather than System Link: it's been a great way for us to minimise lag, as although we're not explicitly setting it up as a system link game, it appears to just default to running the lobby like that anyway.

Very positive experiences here!