Hello guys! It's your's truly! Anyway, I really want a Windows Phone, but everybody says they suck. Of course, a Microsoft suck-up like me won't beleive them! :P

Regardless, the phone I have in mind is the HTC 8x. It's like in 2nd place in the Windows Phone market, under the Nokia Lumia... I think it was the Lumia 720. By the way, I have Windows Phone 8 in mind for OS.

Anyway, I really want it, but Windows Phone isn't too popular amongst the world, so I was wondering if any of you have a HTC 8x, or if not, maybe at least a phone with the Windows Phone 8 OS on it?

And if you do have any of those two things, please tell me your experience. Was it horrible? What did you like? What did you hate? What was your favorite app? And etcetera. So please help people, thanks :D .

UPDATE: The HTC 8x beats the iPhone 5, so it's pretty good. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the Nokia Lumia 600 with Windows 8 and tbh I'm pleased with it.

I like the fact that you can have your fav or most used apps as tiles on your home screen. Also having access to Xbox Live is decent.

Having Microsoft Office on your phone is really handy if you get sent a lot of word or excel attachments, it's good not having to wait until your on a laptop or PC to view it properly. Having Bing as a built in search engine is also a plus.

If you still use MSN I'm pretty sure you can connect to that and chat away to people.

The draw backs I've came across (although I don't know if this is specific to my phone or Windows phones) is syncing a hotmail account that loads all those contacts to your contacts page which means its longer to find mobile numbers amongst all the emails. The facebook app is crap but I don't think that's restricted to Windows phones tbh.

I've had a couple of other issues but I'm positive that it's to do with my particular phone.

I would say get one. HTC's phones are usually pretty decent and I think you will like the Windows 8 mobile setup if you're a fan of Windows already.

• 1 month later...

they have a new Nokia lumia 928 i believe but it is only for Verizon wireless iv'e got a 920 it works great but if you don't have a unlimited plan your screwed for videos for like road trips i have the 3gb plan i have gone over it 100's of times i mean if you want an unlimited plan get t-moble they have the 8x i have herd it was decent 

• Like 1