Promethean Vehicles

BaconShelf

Sooo...  

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...Which ones do you like specifically?

• Alpha
    • Omega
    • Gamma

Yes, I posted this in another thread. 

As for a forerunner crfat, the Omega-Class strike fighter (omega). An interceptor where the wings rotate around the body to turn instead of banking. It has the turret that watchers build (Without charge) and incineration cannon (Veeery slow recharge, very slow shot and inaccurarte. it takes two shots for vehicles). it is mainly anti-vehicle/air with limited anti-infantry. (The body stays horizontal, the weapons turn in a limited angle)

Alpha-class armour destroyer (Alpha)

A very slow and armoured tank that can even the odds- or breaqk them for whoever is driving. It is equipped with an incineration beam, a beam that deals the damage of the incineration cannon in the two seconds it fires. It takes 3 seconds to charge, then 2 to fire and 2 to cool down, making a fire rate of every 7 seconds. it turns slowly, and moves just fast enough to splatter at full speed and has no secondary gunner. The turret does not rotate sepearte from the vehicle (Like the scorpion)

Gamma-Class infantry fighter (Gamma)

Gamma's are forerunner transport vehicles. It has one driver, one gunner and two passengers. The driver can maneuver the vehicle in all four directions, much like the Spectre and Prowler. it is seperated into two main parts, connected with anti-gravity tech like how the weapons assemble. The driver sits in the front next to one passenger, with its head exposed. The gunner stands highest on a the same turret built by watchers but manually operated. The last passenger sits behind the gunner,

• Like 4

I don't think vehicles fit with Prometheans. They are team players, and vehicles like the ones you described seem a bit individualistic. Also, they don't need hard transportation because of those handy-dandy slipspace portals. The ideas themselves are pretty cool--especially that rotating aerial vehicle. If I'm not mistaken, you yourself said you are creating a science fictional universe; perhaps you could incorporate the ideas there.

I said Promethean, as they are existing enemies and are in-game. But if forerunners were somehow Implemented, then yeah. It was designed as overall forerunner stuff.

And these are based off my ideas for my universe.