Armor Ability Ideas

SM295

Maybe a vehicle repair ability, though it takes about 7 seconds for for small vehicles, and 12 for larger ones.

i'd like that one two. say your under fire or something and its you and a pal trapped by enemies and behind cover of a wart hog getting damaged because the enemies know it will blow up if given enough damage. one of you can repair it while the other one is fending everyone off. then it gets repaird and you drive off with your pal in the gunner

It would be really easy to implement my idea for the Pulse AA (which was appropriated and called Drop Surge) by modifying Regen Field. The latter has the perfect range and already generates outward kinetic force. All that need to be changed are the strength and orientation of the pulse, as well as the removal of the regenerating qualities. The sphere should be a translucent, pale blue.

Even better, the Pulse Sphere should change color according to team. In free-for-all, it would adapt to your primary armor color.

another AA i thought of is a jackal shield. that is all it is. but you can sprint with it and a weapon but a certain type. magnum, plasma pistol, plasma rifle, assault rifle but reach version and carbine. the carbine plasma rifle and assault rifle are very inaccurate when used. and you can hit with them and dual wield them too. and when you stand or crouch with them you hold them in front of your body for protecting it takes two shots from a sniper no defense against power weapons deflects energy sword too. thats it though. and you can hold it above you if you need to.