Lightning CTF

ForgeMonitor

Lightning CTF can be a lot of fun. I especially love it when people explode into fireworks and confetti. Unfortunately, it's not always a fun experience. The main problem is the ordnance; usually it's not a bad addition to a game-type, but in this case, it is. Let me explain: in LCTF, you can get kills extremely fast--lightning fast. While this brings about some nice, hectic action-sack game-play, it also encourages people to go fragging instead of playing the objective. Add no radar and no on-map power weapons to stimulate map movement, and you've got a camping fest. Also, the Light Rifle is a bit annoying because of its tendency to trade so often. My solutions are these:

-Spawn players with Boltshots that kill in 3 hits (not charged up)

-Spawn players with Hologram to give away campers' positions.

-Spawn players with Speed Boost with externally visual effects (this will make it less effective to sprint and in turn limit over-sprinting).

-Spawn players with weak Camo to limit the amount of aim assist--they will be visible because of the speed boost and how fast they move.

-Have World Ordnance: Light Rifles and Binary Rifle; this will stimulate map movement.

-Make personal ordnance more difficult to earn. This will dissuade players from camping so much.

-Give the Flag Carrier more speed 

The Light Rifle will kill in 2 hits scoped-out and 1 hit scoped-in. The Bi-Ri won't be as OP as usual. These are just my ideas, but it would be great if you could spread them, whether that be on Waypoint, Live, or the real world.

LCTF needs to be changed. only played 2 games yesterday before i gave up on that gametype.

Gametype Flaws

-all kills are 1 hit kills, whether using lightrifle or carbine

-very easy to camp and surprisingly, campers dont get noticed much

-spawn camper kills*

-lack of ordnance**

*in my first match, got spawn killed about 6 times

**only seen carbine, hologram, and camo

Gametype Improvements

-better ordnance*

-3 hit kill someone instead of 1

-higher capture score to win match (and time limit)

-more map variation**

*more abilities

**only seen haven