Legendary Ending Question...(Spoiler)

DoocheNugget

I know this is a little over obsessive however I would like an answer, it's been bothering me.

In the Legendary ending when you see the Chief walk to have his armor removed he passes CMD Palmer and he stands a good head to head and a half taller than her. Waypoint claims she is 6'9 ft and the Chief is 7'2 ft. So did 343 just oops that one or what. And I researched if they were both in mjlonir armor, they are only difference S IV's had gen 2. Anyway, little help please.

Thanks ya'll

I know this is a little over obsessive however I would like an answer, it's been bothering me.

In the Legendary ending when you see the Chief walk to have his armor removed he passes CMD Palmer and he stands a good head to head and a half taller than her. Waypoint claims she is 6'9 ft and the Chief is 7'2 ft. So did 343 just oops that one or what. And I researched if they were both in mjlonir armor, they are only difference S IV's had gen 2. Anyway, little help please.

Thanks ya'll

this is most likley a minor error on 343s part :banghead:

• Like 1

Dramatic/artistic license. They wanted Chief to look epic and massive, so they upsized him in all the photorealistic CGI cinematics. It's not a plot hole and probably not an error of any kind, I think they did it on purpose.

Either that, or whatever the Librarian did to him made him taller.

• Like 2