Starting up a studio for video making

Dominator

Hello most of you know me by now, well now im trying to create a studios to bring amazing content to the gaming community and especially Halo. this is the link to our Channel, please subscribe to us because we will continue to work hard to bring out content! thank you all and here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/user/Its4Halo?feature=mhee

If that dcoes not work, because i dont know if links work in threads, here is our channel name

Its4Halo

Thank you and please sub!

Hahah actually i stopped listening to the video after that point. I Q-tip my ears every night thank you very much.

thats ok ;) your a hata! you cant stand other peoples opinions? GTFO because if everyone hear heard you, they would say the same, your a lil *****. get over yourself freedom of speech, if you dont like the video you dont HAVE to like it, but theres no reason to hate, nor dislike the video and give negitivity to me(you ever heard of improvment?) im sorry but gtfo because your a hater

Hey Dominator have you ever thought of making a free website and forum? Cause I would join!!

dude, its a brand new thing, We will make a website IF we do good. but we will pay for a proffesional web not some cheezy BS one that looks like it was made over night. so as of now there is no web and there wont be one for a long period of time.