how was your match?

Trifle10

any of the following game mode matches can be listed here

• campaign (solo or co-op)
  • spartan ops (solo or co-op)
  • war games (matchmaking or custom)
  • forge (solo or co-op)

some questions to keep in mind?

• how did the match go? (was it full of your ownage, did you get owned, things like that)
  • what main weapons and vehicles were used? (did you snipe then br a few baddies, did you blow up a banshee with a tank)
  • is there anything about the match you wish you could of changed (what about that betraying teammate, how about swapping out your br for a sniper when you were rushed to pick up the pistol)
  • any memorable moments? (getting an close call extermination in dominion)

as long as someone posts everyday, another topic wont have to remade

this game happened yesterday. it was team fiesta on solace. i had called in a fuel rod and couldnt find any enemies. so after getting assassinated, i get another fuel rod. i go to one part of the map that had 2 main entrances and another entrance by jetpack. so the enemies keep rushing that spot one by one, sometimes 2, and i would defeat them with the fuel rod. after getting fed up, one enemy brings a rocket launcher but misses their shots (i take no damage). so then i find an incineration cannon on the ground and pick it up. once i got my 16th spree kill (running riot) i accidentially shot a crate. it wasnt a suicide, instead the 16th enemy, got the kill. once the match was completed i had about 20 kills and 3 deaths

That was a cool match, if a bit chaotic. I have quite a few moments, some good, some embarrassing.

The Good:

-On Shutdown, blasted Hunters with an Incineration Cannon while flying around them, killing one. Almost died, but managed to hold off the other one with a lot of jetpacking, spinning, and shooting him with a Needler from the back. Then I spotted two Jackals in the distance. Ran away and jetpacked over a shot directed at my back, headshotted both Jackals, and got more Incineration Cannon ammo. Killed the Hunter, then when faced with Banshees, I lured them to me with Carbine shots and blasted with the cannon when they were close enough. A dead Elite pilot landed in front of me, so...

"Eh...what the heck." And the teabagging commenced.

-In Spartan Ops, while solo-ing, headshotted so many enemies so quickly that everyone watching was surprised, and then managed to sword block and kill two Elites in a row.

-On War Games, a player with insane skills to the point of making my brother think he was a fire rate hacker was owning my entire team with an Overshield on him. After witnessing his sheer power so many times before, I had enough. I just ran up behind him, assassinated him with my favorite animation, (snap the back and neck over the knee) and ended up saving all our lives.

-On Reclaimer, going for the Mortardom achievement, went through the frustratingly horrible task of killing a Wraith driver without destroying the Wraith or removing its mortar. I had to commit suicide each time I failed to preserve enough Wraiths, and there were so many times I was killed while entering a stolen Wraith. Eventually, it came to blowing up one Wraith, destroying the gun turret of another, and then getting out. I had to furiously headshot with a Lightrifle while avoiding mortar blasts, not an easy task. In the end, he died, and I got in the Wraith--then narrowly dodged incoming mortar shots. I used hit-and-run to take out 3 Wraiths, and in battle with the fourth, I shot after the other did, but by that time, the other blast was too close. I died, and was about to break out into a rage, as it had taken nearly an hour just to do that, and then...

Boom. Right before I respawned, my blast struck its target. Miraculously, I saw the achievement unlocked sign right below. Pure awesome.

The Bad:

-On Spartan Ops, I respawned 10 times in a crowd of Elites, dying each time. After the 10th death, I respawned in midair--above a lava pit. Then I respawned 5 more times in the same crowd before finally getting a sniper position spawn. Still horribly frustrating, though.

-On War Games, my brother fired an Incineration Cannon at an enemy near me. He died...but the explosion force sent me to my death.

-On Campaign, I was with my older brother, co-op on Requiem. I confronted a group of Grunts and Jackals, and realized I was dying. I retreated to cover each time it happened, and then came back to fight again. I was wondering how I was losing so badly, then realized I was being shot in the back with a Battle Rifle, which ceased to fire whenever I got cover to make it even more inconspicuous. It was so much pure genius that I didn't even get mad, but instead laughed with him.

Unlike my younger brother, my older brother can betray and still be awesome about it.