Halo 4 FFA slayer

Princelestat

i was quite dissappointed in 343 when they didnt have a normal FFA slayer in their matchmaking so much so that i very nearly returned the game right then and there without even playing it obviously ive decided against that and i have the idea to start a thread here if we can get enough posts and likes on this thread and bring 343's attention to our disatisfaction about this they may be more inclined to add it soon rather than later so please post your thoughs and like this thread and maybe together we can enact change in this area

Also for those who post positivly here Please go and post on the thread "the death of ffa" as well and help spread awarness quicker for those who are dedicated to this cause please find coresponding threads on gamespot, halowaypoint, and gamefaqs and post there as well thank you for your efforts and for your time i will add links to these post at a later date

i was quite dissappointed in 343 when they didnt have a normal FFA slayer in their matchmaking so much so that i very nearly returned the game right then and there without even playing it obviously ive decided against that and i have the idea to start a thread here if we can get enough posts and likes on this thread and bring 343's attention to our disatisfaction about this they may be more inclined to add it soon rather than later so please post your thoughs and like this thread and maybe together we can enact change in this area

i see

when crimson came out it had extraction along with it and that became a playist

majestc came out with ffa

so if they follow the pattern we may see ffa have a normal playist along with oddball etc