Forerunner vehicles in Halo 5? Please?

SM295

I was thinking, the Prometheans never had any vehicles, and I really want to drive a Forerunner tank, so maybe 343 could add some Forerunner vehicles? I know the Prometheans could teleport, but since the end of Spartan Ops Season 1 I don't think they're gonna be much of a threat anymore, so why not add some Forerunner vehicles?

me too. I have an idea for one. you know the S.T.A.G vehicles and S.T.A.G organization in saints row? my favorite vehicle is the flying bike thing. it think that 343 should kind of take that idea and make a forrunner vehicle like that bike thing from saint row

Maybe they can bring back some type of motorcycle type vehicle like the chopper, but maybe traveled on a trail of hard-light or something cool.

That would probably be the most awesome vehicle ever. Of all time.

It'd be OP just enough to have everyone at 343i jobless and on the street 2 months after release too

Yeah, I agree. Maybe something like a slower Wraith with no boost and a heavy Incineration Cannon would be better.

Or a vehicle that moves like a ghost/warthog mix and you shoot either a beam or plasma charge, which puts down someone's shield or EMPs a vehicle. Possibly the passenger can shoot something else.

The bike I haven't played Saints Row, but I can imagine something like this from Jak and Daxter; http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/582/177114270951aa638e7co.jpg but looks forerunner and has more parts to it for fighting. Probably just a regular gun like the ghost. What I was thinking for driving mechanics though, what could be used for races and stuff - you can have a boost, as well as a jump that can leap over objects while you drive. A maneuvering action can also be added that slightly boosts the bike to the side for side dodging. I don't know how significant that could be in Halo 5, or if it fits, but it's a vehicle.

Airborne vehicle:

You can idle with this. I don't know what it looks like, but it almost looks like a vampire, but you hold the up button to just drive through the air. Your gun can only shoot straight, but you can turn around in place like a ghost. No booster, just flying at a speed somewhat close to a warthog.

Airborne vehicle v2:

Same thing, but you can drive sideways at a slower speed. The driver can't shoot, but the passenger can shoot the same gun (equivalent to banshee/ghost gun). Two-manned vehicle. I don't know if this makes it OP, but a second part for the passenger gun is to hold down the L button for a charge that works like the plasma pistol, but with a blast radius.

By the way, I wouldn't make any of these vehicles look like they were made for the prometheans because Requiem is gone. Anything forerunner should be made for them. The prometheans didn't need vehicles anyway.

I agree, they should be Forerunner vehicles, not Promethean ones. Also, another idea:

Troop Transport: One pilot armed with an MG-style gun, and then 4-6 passengers which can't use their weapons. Allows for aerial transport of a large amount of troops, but very vulnerable to AA fire, even from a turret on the ground.

• 2 months later...

I agree, they should be Forerunner vehicles, not Promethean ones. Also, another idea:

That got me thinking, it seems that forerunner weapons and the prometheans themselves are basically of the same type of construct. Could it be possible that a Promethean is basically just a weapon with a soul? 

I have two ideas of my own, anyhow. I'll try and draw up some concept art, but first lets look at what I've got.

Promethean Chimera

Around the size of a wraith but with much thinner armor and much faster. The front end fans out like a ghost, but the back end is heavier, akin to the Revenant. You enter through the back, like a banshee, and the cockpit forms around you as you lay down on it. No hanging out. Anyways, it forms when activated, like all Forerunner artifacts. I'm thinking that the jets on either side are not there at first, but are piles of vertical metal pieces that raise, and then triangulate into a sort of tube shape, albeit with gaps in traditional Forerunner tech style. It should move a little slower than the revenant did, because of it's bulk. It's just barely faster than a warthog. It can fire it's weaker weapons while boosting, which consist of a set of three suppressor-like weapons at the front that spin around while fired like a revolving machine gun.  It is also taller than it is long, and so there are two seats as it goes up, one for a gunner, and another to operate a turret. This opposes the horizontal lineup of the riders in a Warthog. The  turret will be a long range variant of the scattershot, albeit weaker. Think of it as a gauss cannon with a different shot texture, spread, and a damage output somewhere around 3 or 4 carbine shots. 

Promethean Valkyrie

The Valkyrie is a small two seater jetplane that can fire it's weaker weapon while moving, like the Chimera. In appearance, it looks sort of like an upside down Banshee, but without the elongated shield at the front. Instead, there is a cockpit that hangs under the wings, and the gun is above. The weapon should fire similarly to the binary rifle, having a long range shot, but with high recoil. The damage output will be significantly lower. A gunner can join you. The secondary weapon can not used while mobile and you must stop. The Valkyrie can hang in the air like the falcon, or move like a banshee, but these are it's only two modes of mobility. Overall, the movement is similar to the UNSC Falcon, where it is more concentrated on where you aim, especially when turning. You can also move straight up and down at the cost of this mobility. While you are in one place you can fire a weapon that shoots an incineration cannon that does not multiply, similar to the function of the banshee's fuel rod. However, it is shot in an arc like the concussion rifle. The Valkyrie is great for quick fly by tactics while you snipe your enemy with it's laser, weakening them for ground troops to finish off. You will need to learn how to strategically place yourself, fire off the powerful cannon, and then sweep for stragglers to make the best use of it.