Forge updates!

TiG3aRb0x

C'mon, you can't say the new forge in Halo 4 is not amazing, but what I can't believe is some of the changes they made. Here's some examples: Number 1 is the Falcon, it was the most loved vehicle, and they removed it! They should more vehicles to forge, like the Falcon, Pelican, Phantom, Searph, and the Hornet. It would be amazing it they added these vehicles, and they should re-create the Forge World from Halo: Reach. If they were to make much larger forge maps, they should add even more vehicles for those specific maps, like the Broadsword, Longsword, Mammoth, Elephant, Cobra, Cyclops II, Vulture, Shotsword. Just think about it...

Another thing is about the gas cans on the back of the Warthog, every Halo fan should know that they run on propane, the cans should be replaced with tanks.

I know some of the vehicles are overpowered, but what if that map was meant for those vehicles In game play. For example: what if they added one broadsword to a map. But, that airship would be easy enough to take down like a banshee or a tank?

this is an update? more like, "what i want added to forge"

-forge world in halo 4. this has been talked about in alot of other topics and wont be coming. i highly doubt map pack 3 will have a large enough map for forge world

-adding flying vehicles. its amazing how many topics ive seen about adding more flying vehicles but those listed should be campaigin only. if there was a playlist for most of those vehicles, everyone would just want to use them and not anything else

-the tanks on the back of the hog. i love punching those when bored and knocking off the hog. the hog has infinite fuel anyways

The banshee is one of the most fair aircraft that is usable in halo 4. A falcon or hornet would be ok in my opinion. But larger things like pelicans and phantoms would be too much for the game to handle, especially in multiplayer. And Warthogs do run on H2. So busting open those tanks would probably just make a puddle of water. 

Let's see what the new xbox can do and where we can go from there. That is where I see halo forge changing a lot because of new capabilities that they can now include that they wanted to in halo 4 but couldn't. I hope for some larger maps (not necessarily forge world large) but large enough to make good linear dominion maps without having to make it an aerial structure.

That's something that's never made sense to me.

They create all these assets for campaign that would work in forge easily, yet they specifically restrict users from forging with them for no real reason.

Ruins a stupidly large amount of player made potential.

I'm gonna be honest, your post is very confusing. At one point you say that "don't deny that Halo 4 forge is pretty good", but then you say all the problems and solutions to Halo 4 forge. Please Clarify when you post. But I do agree with the Solutions. Most people do.

Remember, these are just some examples people. I'm just giving examples of what forge could be like. Maybe the BroadSword is too hard to take down with regular weapons. But what if a minigame had everyone pilot a broad sword on something like impact where it's a free for all, kill the other ships or something like that.

• 3 weeks later...

The best the can do is atleast add forge world and the hornet... That would be good enought for me, but if only they added what I described originally, you have to agree with me, it would be atleast some fun to drive a MAMMOTH whenever you want where ever you want.

• 3 months later...

Okay, I have to agree with some people in this topic. Your obviously not going to be able to splatter someone using a mammoth, the min reason I made this article was because how neither Bungie or 343I gave forge users more options in forge world. Like your even able to fit a single Mammoth in Ravine and be able to drive around. But on another account, thanks for anyone who viewed my topics and liked them. I'm sort of new with the Halo series and what not; although some of my friends say I am a really good Forger. So why I plan is to have maps that I make posted on these forms. That's y'all fer' now folks.