Spartan ops

h4117MC

My hope is that in Season TWO we re-encounter The Flood, and in ways that hint at what H5 will be (which I frankly hope H5 will be the darkest Halo to date, Flood and all).

Based on the storyline in H4 and the Flood gametype on multiplayer, I am sure we will see the return of a Flood-like cast of characters. It would seem the UNSC has developed a new super soldier, and you get the hint that all the Spartans are being retired. And it is apparent to me that John 117 is going to be facing the darkness with loosing the armor and Cortana. (I think she will be in H5 as well, as hinted or foreshadowed in the H4 storyline, that she is unique. think she evolves, like Jane in the Ender's Game Saga by Scott Card. So, I think John 117 is not gone, and there will be a unique journey for him in the next chapter.)

What I love most about Halo is that is very cleverly integrates ideas from several pop culture medias (film, science fiction novels). When I first played Halo I saw hints of Predators in the Elites and Aliens in the Flood and the Flood parasites, the Marines, the architecture. And Jane is a good model from which I hope 343i will bring back Cortana. Read Ender's Game!