Armory Idea

SGTKIKZOAZZ

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to sell your armor?

• Yes, Full Price
    • Yes, Half Price
    • No

See in halo reach if you bought armor, you are FORCED to keep it. Do not make that mistake 343 have the option to sell armor for half price, if you did full price that would be decent too and probably much better. But some people (ME) have dumb controllers that are almost broken. (going to buy new one) So if you sell it you should be able to buy it back for half price, or dont make it one click to sell make it say are you sure you want to sell this armor. Like in reach when you buy armor just in case.

-SGTKIKZOAZZ

Good idea. I would have like 2,000,000 credits.

You're allowed to preview how it looks, so no you should not be able to get a refund. If you bought it without seeing if you liked it, it's your own fault. I would like to see something that allows us to create preview armour sets composed of different pieces from the armoury, but oh well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You're allowed to preview how it looks, so no you should not be able to get a refund. If you bought it without seeing if you liked it, it's your own fault. I would like to see something that allows us to create preview armour sets composed of different pieces from the armoury, but oh well.

Oh so if you bought armor, then you wanted a different set of armor, that you could have if you have lets say 10,000 credits you wouldn't want to sell a previous armor that looks stupid, or you don't like. WOW!!!!!

I really can not get behind this for one main reason. The credits system and buying of armors has to go. It was a failure and your topic proves it. You should earn your armor just as in previous Halo games. Period.

I think it should be achevement and CR. Achevements should unlock some andgive discounts on others.

• Like 1