One reason not to join the boltshot bann revolution with Saucey Soars.

AnimalDenWinter

Saucey Soars is a youtube channel one of his recent videos 'Boltshot Revolution.' is trying to encourage halo fans to persuade 343 to take away boltshots from war games. 

1. Boltshots are like pocket shotguns.

Done there you go, every body likes shotguns so why not have a mini version in your loadout.

Please leave a reply, tell me what you think about banning boltshots from H4 war games. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

The problem isn't solely how powerful it is, but how the single-round shot is practically useless. There's no competitive angle with that function.....

If you only manage to take down someones shields with the charged shot you can easily get a headshot using the remaindet of the clip.

If you think about it, its a good argument for nerfing it to only bring down shields with a charged shot because unlike the charged plasma pistol it can get a quick and easy head shot with one clip, but does not track or disable vehicles.

everyone complains about them but i bet you when they kill someone with it they don't care so if 343 wants to take it away because crybabys want it gone fine but don't run to them when you want it back. 

i just hate how oh it's so over powering people camp with it they do this with it know what i say put a helmet on you baby. i love to say lets keep them in here after they weakend it now i can't use it cause i can't be close long enough to shoot it. 

the saw is a bit op cause it has to much of a range on it that still kills you fast.