343 is a disgrace to the halo series

rhodezie

The game play is horrible. I am a big strategy fan and love ctf and obj based games. Wtf would I want KILL above my head while i am carryong the flag. Also if your going to make me join repeatedly games that's are 80% over and they other team is doing nothing but spawn killing. Do not ban me for an hr... I want a refund on this horrible game and the only reason why I have a live account.

I seriously believe this person over re-acted, and maybe should consider a career in acting.

Halo 4 is not what i had hoped, Campaign is "Brilliant", Sp-Op's was Brilliant, too, sadly (in my opinion) the playability is no longer there and the Multiplayer Matchmaking is where 343i made their biggest mistake.  Call of Duty Load-out's and Load-out's for Flinch and Driving a Vehicle are just beyond belief.  As if an implant make's a Vehicle stronger, use a Turret longer, stop's you flinching and there are more stupid Load-out's.  When 343 started making Halo 4, i wonder if they ever read the book's, paid attention to theMojiner Armour.  It is a powered suit, even at it weakest state (Spartan Armour III and IV) it is still a powered suit, and you should not need these implant's.  Except of course the Vehicle and Turret implant's, they would have no effect, as the vehicle and turret are nothing to do with the suit.

Yes, 343 messed up Halo 4.  But they did not completely ruin it.  The game is still playable, and i do play it, as i play Halo Reach and Halo 3, still.

One thing is for certain, if this Original Posting was cut and paste and the person did a fire and forget mission, Halo 4 did not deserve the posting.  Problem's or not, Halo 4 still is playable. 

The game play is horrible. I am a big strategy fan and love ctf and obj based games. Wtf would I want KILL above my head while i am carryong the flag. Also if your going to make me join repeatedly games that's are 80% over and they other team is doing nothing but spawn killing. Do not ban me for an hr... I want a refund on this horrible game and the only reason why I have a live account.

i do agree with you on that part they should take out the join sessions over 50% done  and the lame ban 

I seriously believe this person over re-acted, and maybe should consider a career in acting.

Halo 4 is not what i had hoped, Campaign is "Brilliant", Sp-Op's was Brilliant, too, sadly (in my opinion) the playability is no longer there and the Multiplayer Matchmaking is where 343i made their biggest mistake.  Call of Duty Load-out's and Load-out's for Flinch and Driving a Vehicle are just beyond belief.  As if an implant make's a Vehicle stronger, use a Turret longer, stop's you flinching and there are more stupid Load-out's.  When 343 started making Halo 4, i wonder if they ever read the book's, paid attention to theMojiner Armour.  It is a powered suit, even at it weakest state (Spartan Armour III and IV) it is still a powered suit, and you should not need these implant's.  Except of course the Vehicle and Turret implant's, they would have no effect, as the vehicle and turret are nothing to do with the suit.

Yes, 343 messed up Halo 4.  But they did not completely ruin it.  The game is still playable, and i do play it, as i play Halo Reach and Halo 3, still.

One thing is for certain, if this Original Posting was cut and paste and the person did a fire and forget mission, Halo 4 did not deserve the posting.  Problem's or not, Halo 4 still is playable. 

Not to mention like you said they didnt ruin it but it took a hit but this is far from corrupted

I think for the very first halo game they have done a very good job. It isn't like people didn't have their amounts of complaints surrounding any other halo game. It would be best to wait until the next game to talk about how crappy they are. I don't think anybody here gets everything 100 percent right the first try not to mention it is rather rude to call somebody else's work poor when you cannot do it yourself. Never have i understood that until i started working with my own hands and do my own work. Even if you try your hardest you can still produce crappy work. does that me you suck? no, it just means you need to have a better understanding of what you are doing.

Soooo. 343 is a disgrace, so naturally you sign up to their forums. "This game doesn't work!" Well it works for just about everyone else! Can't use it? Then your Xbox is screwy or something. Just chill.

1. This isn't 343's forums. In fact, IMO their forums suck.

2. I honestly do think that while the game is great, it would be better off without the name 'Halo' in the game, which probably was the reason why 80% of the game population on Nov 7 bought it.....

And also why right now, over 3/4 of the original 400,000 are gone and we're playing a game with a population of less than 100,000.

Let me get this straight... this guy posted on a 343industries fansite, JUST to whine about Halo 4!? Unfrigganbelievable. If you don't like a game; don't play it. I second what MB said. If you like a game, play it. No need to go and concern yourself with how many people are playing it. You'll get into an MP game, I'm sure.

• Like 2

Let me get this straight... this guy posted on a 343industries fansite, JUST to whine about Halo 4!? Unfrigganbelievable. If you don't like a game; don't play it. I second what MB said. If you like a game, play it. No need to go and concern yourself with how many people are playing it. You'll get into an MP game, I'm sure.

Does it matter? he wants to voice his opinion about the game. This community is a better place to do it than most. About the population, the massive decline means something, and it means Halo 4 just doesn't entertain the bunch who played previous games.

I still don't understand how the amount of people playing halo 4 has anything to do with how you enjoy halo 4. A lot of my friends don't like eating at golden corral but that doesn't stop me from going.

Its not ment to show how he enjoys the game. He is using the population to prove the point that there are a lot of people who were not satisfied with what they got.

I am pretty sure the population of the game matters to the people who are spending money on making the game.

I will only stop buying when multiplayer takes priority over campaign. Something I do not see 343 doing. They put lots of effort into the campaign. To me, that's all that matters.

<3 343, <3 Halo 4

• Like 2