Looking for ppl who <3 halo and have a capture card

Dominator

Sounds awesome man. Are you going to be focusing on videos of all Halo title gameplay or something particular?

I need a guy to record and upload trailers when released on xbl marketplace, som1 to do walkthroughs, and a good editor to MABY do montages. but i will be useing all halo titles. walkthroughs for games like halo 1, or rage, or big ones like skyrim. i need capture card people who have xbl gold, and have a mic.

I dont have a capture card. But I do have a component to usb device that allows me to connect my 360 to my pc and play off my pc monitor. Would that do?

can you record good, Solid quality. I say this because one, you didnt say if that can capture, and two because if I am going to use you as an editor and you help me, I want you to have good as mine quality if not better. you also will need a movie editor software to make your videos look as good as mine, there are intros and different things that will have to be made or sent via email somehow

I'm not sure about the quality. I have yet to use the device since I got it. Was planning on transferring over old Hi 8 home movies. I'll give it a test run on tuesday. I'll just hook up my 360 to it, and take a few vids of theatre mode play so see how good it is. I'll post up a link for you to take a look at. As for editing software, I have an extensive suite of over 12 different editors, I am sure I can find one to meet the needs.

I'm not sure about the quality. I have yet to use the device since I got it. Was planning on transferring over old Hi 8 home movies. I'll give it a test run on tuesday. I'll just hook up my 360 to it, and take a few vids of theatre mode play so see how good it is. I'll post up a link for you to take a look at. As for editing software, I have an extensive suite of over 12 different editors, I am sure I can find one to meet the needs.

sounds sweet, also the best recording stuff is a HD TV with a HD PVR to record :) lol