What Got You To Where You Are Now With Halo?

NarwalsPwn

What got you into playing Halo if you play it, What got you into buying it if you bought it, what got you into liking if if you like it, what got you into loving it if you love it, what got you into reading the books if you read them, what got you into buying the books if you bought them, what got halo into be your life if it is your life, what got it into being all you think about if it is all you think about, ETC. What are the causes and reasons? What got you to where you are now with Halo? Why did you join the Halo Community? ;)

For me I started playing it since i was about 5-7 and played it at my friend Zack's House and I loved it because of the Thrilling action and it was so Unique... Fighting the Flood was Fun, Riding Banshee's and jumping on scarabs, beating the living hell out of the coventant, it was just an amazing game then I moved and realized I needed to get the game so I bought an xbox just to play halo and then later on it grew as i did and I've played everyone since ;)

A long long time ago, i was watching my cousins play halo ce, then i saw my brother playing halo 2 matchmaking, then he played halo 3 matchmaking and i was hooked, i got his old xbox just to play halo, then the next cristmas i got the 360 just to play halo 3, then the NEXT cristmas i got live, and the rest is history

i felt i had to get into a first person shooter because most of my friends were always into CS. i had already beaten halo and played some lan games at friends house so i decided to get halo 2. thats where it took off. sucked at first but then started to kick ass consistently and i fell in love. nothing is more satisfying than outsmarting your opponent in battle. played everyone since then with the same amount of passion.