what would make an epic campaign moment?

HaloWithStyle

One of the things I like most about Halo campaigns is the epic things you can see in the background/skyboxes and the amazing scripted events etc...

What can they do that would actually be new and original? not only the skyboxes but actual gameplay sequences too. They've done zero g eniroments and space battles but what news things can they come up with that will actually be mind blowing?

My best moment so far was in Halo3 when the frigate comes down to drop off the tanks on The Ark then going into bttle in the tank while marines had a tank of their own... that really amazed me the first time I played it.

Dropping down in the ODST pod in first person blew my mind also.

Halo 1 and 3 style ending... Those driving to survive moments are the best, or parts like that, idk, fighting through it maybe with no vehicle? Have a time limit and near impossible amount of enemies swarming in front and behind you so there is no way to retreat, this would make for a near impossible Solo Legendary mission or moment

Have him see Halsey as the legendary ending sequence. it would be a big moment for her and him. not to mention that it could also be the start of a more personal story than what could be happening now. or maybe you get to play as Laskey as he reaccounts what happened after he was rescued om the Cheif in the Forward Unto Dawn series.