Make the jetpack as good as it was in Reach again...

I have the same problem, nerly all the AA's, mainly the UNSC ones the thrust pack barley moves you, jet pack is a double jump not a jet jump, and im thinking there the only human AA's, idk if regen field is human but still invis is good, hard light shield has its uses, hover turret is a good decoy, hologram is great is large fights and i cant think of the others at the moment.

• Like 1

so you want the jet pack from reach? you mean the same jet pack that has no control and allows someone to fly so high that you can barely see their feet? i don't think so. it would be nice if it was slightly longer but not like reach's jet pack

I personally loved it...I mean, that is what a jetpack is suppossed to do...Plus a good shot always shot jetpack users outta the sky in reach so I didnt really think it needed toning down...But if reach's jet pack is too much, then ok..fine. But Halo 4's jetpack was a little too toned down. I think we can agree on that.
  • Like 1

I personally loved it...I mean, that is what a jetpack is suppossed to do...Plus a good shot always shot jetpack users outta the sky in reach so I didnt really think it needed toning down...But if reach's jet pack is too much, then ok..fine. But Halo 4's jetpack was a little too toned down. I think we can agree on that.

yeah true the flight time was toned down but since most of the halo 4 maps are medium and small sized with little to very few high ledges and long jumps it's not really unnecessary. plus a heavily armored spartan shouldn't able to fly the same distance as an ODST like that one level on reach. it sucks that you can't fly as high but trust me the halo 4 jet pack gets the job done

i'd rather have reaches jet pack. everything was better about that except for the part where you couldn't move and maneuver as much. i'd like a jet pack like halo 3 and two. in those game the elites and brutes could fly high, maneuver REALLY well, and go super long distances. where as the reach jet pack didn't have much maneuverability and you couldn't go to a full long distance, but it is better than halo 4's jetpack