Big Team Battle maps too cluttered

AM3R1CAN MUSCLE

That's all Halo 4 is about now... close-quarters combat. It's unfortunate there are no more wide open Big Team maps like in Halo Reach and Halo 2. It's all about cluttered maps now where before you know it someone is right next to you assassinating you. It's becoming very difficult to find any long-distance shooting. It's a real shame...

• Like 1

I have to disagree entirely!! I am not sure what maps you have been playing but any big team one is generally long distance with no CQC combat at all.

Ragnarok - entirely open, you should never be assasinated in this map ever!! all long range gun fights almost no CQC

Exile - Mostly long range although if you go fighting for certain areas you may enter CQC, but overall satying out of the centre its long range (take up position at banshee spawn and shoot down on enemy spawn)

Meltdown - Crazy map all over the place so open in some areas you die from shots from god knows where.

LongBow - Take the high ground and hold is the main feature, whether you have it or not it is a long range shootout most of the time.

These are just a few of the BTB maps, now they have created areas for CQC if that is what you want but these are easy to avoid and lots of the maps are very open.

They have more long range weapons now and most people use them as they do not attempt CQC.. I dare say change your style of play and you may have more success.

• Like 3

I have to disagree entirely!! I am not sure what maps you have been playing but any big team one is generally long distance with no CQC combat at all.

Ragnarok - entirely open, you should never be assasinated in this map ever!! all long range gun fights almost no CQC

Exile - Mostly long range although if you go fighting for certain areas you may enter CQC, but overall satying out of the centre its long range (take up position at banshee spawn and shoot down on enemy spawn)

Meltdown - Crazy map all over the place so open in some areas you die from shots from god knows where.

LongBow - Take the high ground and hold is the main feature, whether you have it or not it is a long range shootout most of the time.

These are just a few of the BTB maps, now they have created areas for CQC if that is what you want but these are easy to avoid and lots of the maps are very open.

They have more long range weapons now and most people use them as they do not attempt CQC.. I dare say change your style of play and you may have more success.

Agreed

if your getting assassinated, check your surroundings. i always do that and usually stop an assassination attempt

the maps are pretty big. it depends on what your doing on them.

if your using a vehicle, its pretty open. whether your using a tank to blast enemies, or just using a warthog, theres no cqc

if your hiding from a vehicle or taking a no vehicle path, then your bound to get some cqc or an empty room

think about what you want do, use a vehicle, travel through rooms, or do some sniping, either way 75% of all big team maps are big