MC in the trailer is not the actual MC

Bubonic Blood

Okay so Frank O'connor at 343i said that the master chief in the trailer is not the final version, and that he knows that Master chief is important to the fans so they wanna be extra careful.

So, you guys hoping master chief will look like H3 Master Chief more? I do.

Agreed. The change from Halo 2-Halo 3 was minimal, just a few things for aesthetic purposes. The change from Halo 3-Halo 4 is drastic. I don't know, to me something just doesn't feel right about the new look. Glad it's not the final version, though. I have hopes.post-12424-0-91903300-1314921898_thumb.jpgpost-12424-0-74334800-1314921961_thumb.jpg

Agreed. The change from Halo 2-Halo 3 was minimal, just a few things for aesthetic purposes. The change from Halo 3-Halo 4 is drastic. I don't know, to me something just doesn't feel right about the new look. Glad it's not the final version, though. I have hopes.post-12424-0-91903300-1314921898_thumb.jpgpost-12424-0-74334800-1314921961_thumb.jpg

Actually you know, I always liked h2 master chief more, but h3 master chief is just..a more emotional style of master chief, as if the development of emotions went into his armor. So I actually hope it's like h3 Master chief, it wouldn't hurt though if they tried to change up the armor a little bit, but changing it up this much is a bit too much, I mean they should atleast try to convert some of it back to h3-h2 style.

Ok here is the way it has to be.

Keep his H3 Armor, especially in the beginning. Don't try to be fancy because it just ruins the experience.

Since we don't know the story it would be hard to explain why his armor would change. Quite frankly I think it is funny how he gets new armor every game just to please the fans. If he does upgrade let it stay for a game or two.

One thing that has always bothered me is that we never got to see, even if through a cutscene from Guilty Spark the level 12 armor. They could go all Clash of the Titans and just outfit him for his final battle haha.

His look in the Halo 4 Tralier is almost leaning toward a sleek Forerunner look, although not too much. He reminds me of the main character from Tiemshift in some way.

If he gets new armor in the game then so be it, but I am sure we won't see him change his helmet haha.

Actually you know, I always liked h2 master chief more, but h3 master chief is just..a more emotional style of master chief, as if the development of emotions went into his armor. So I actually hope it's like h3 Master chief, it wouldn't hurt though if they tried to change up the armor a little bit, but changing it up this much is a bit too much, I mean they should atleast try to convert some of it back to h3-h2 style.

I know exactly what you mean. In Halo 3, there always to be sadness in his visor, which was perfect, seeing as Halo 3 was definitely the most emotional of the 3 games.

• Like 2

I like this idea. I agree completly