MA5D/Light Machine Gun

Bubonic Blood

Since 343i is accepting ideas from the community, I thought of an idea that would be nice to see in Halo 4, some of it may need changed for the core gameplay, but I thought it'd be nice. Knowing that there are several more types of guns, I'm sure the UNSC have used attachments on some of them, like this. Sorry Guys that it doesn't look nice, I just drew it up, though I planned on drawing it and all, the asymmetry of it kills me inside, my crude drawing. The basics of it is it is a Light Machine Gun version of your MA5B Assault rifle, the top is cut a bit, there is a red dot sight, a flame grenade launcher, the looks are a bit different, but I figured it'd look pretty nice to see if it was redone somewhat by 343 using some of these qualities. I'm so sorry the picture is flipped, I don't know how to fix that, I'm so sorry.

Oh, and just to remind you guys, halo 3 odst's SMG had of course the silencer and red dot sight attachment, so just remember that because it has attachments, it doesn't make it, "CoD like", thought I know a grenade launcher of any type could possibly be a step toward destruction but remember, it doesn't have to be playable, an AI could use it or something, and also remember, 343 are looking to get more in depth in the Halo universe. And it isn't like it's a frag grenade, it's a flame grenade, and I figured it'd only shoot 1 flame grenade, but it doesn't have to, because I could see where it might ruin gameplay, it's just an idea.

PS: I can't use it as an attachment because I'm getting an internal error problem, so here's a link to my facebook photo's with it in it. My photos are set for everyone.

I fixed the link, thanks to someone :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/haloassaultrifleidea001.jpg/

2a91uoh.jpg

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Stupid facebook. :/

from what your saying, it sou nd more of a CoD weapon then a halo weapon, halo weapons are more..."Unique", they do things with guns which are never heard of.

Plus Halo weapons NEVER have attachments on them, so this is more of a CoD weapon.

• Like 1

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Stupid facebook. :/

from what your saying, it sou nd more of a CoD weapon then a halo weapon, halo weapons are more..."Unique", they do things with guns which are never heard of.

Plus Halo weapons NEVER have attachments on them, so this is more of a CoD weapon.

I'll fix that. But no, nothing like cod, okay look at the halo 3 odst smg, it didn't seem cod like right? Well the thing is, in the halo universe, there is attachments for the guns, and the flame grenade launcher is one that I figured would exist, I don't remember there being a flame grenade launcher in cod. I'm more than positive there is light machine guns in the halo universe, considering there is turrets and all.

Plus the halo 3 odst smg has attachments, silencer, red dot sight, those are attachments.

The majority of halo weapons have had attachments, sniper rifle, Br, DMR, all have scopes, but as long as these attachments are built on and never made changeable by the user, then it'll be kept away from being accused of ever being remotely similar to CoD!

Otherwise, i cant follow your link dude, sorry!

The majority of halo weapons have had attachments, sniper rifle, Br, DMR, all have scopes, but as long as these attachments are built on and never made changeable by the user, then it'll be kept away from being accused of ever being remotely similar to CoD!

Otherwise, i cant follow your link dude, sorry!

Yea, I completely understand, I never hoped on this weapon to be customizable in any way, honestly I thought it'd be cool for a mission that you would have to fight the flood(if there is one) considering it's fire and heavy weaponry. So you can't see it? It's imageshack, and I didn't have to sign up or anything to upload it, you'd figure anyone can see it.

Yea, I completely understand, I never hoped on this weapon to be customizable in any way, honestly I thought it'd be cool for a mission that you would have to fight the flood(if there is one) considering it's fire and heavy weaponry. So you can't see it? It's imageshack, and I didn't have to sign up or anything to upload it, you'd figure anyone can see it.

If the files on your comp, then go to tinypic.com and upload it there, you can just cut nd paste the image code here

Guys, stop acting like it's a CoD idea, you heard 343, they wanna explore the depth of the halo universe, and attachments that give advantages do exist in halo, I mean most guns in halo have attachments, you can't customize them, but I never said you should customize this one. I just think this would be a cool enough weapon to see in the game alone, you guys act like anything that looks tactical is related to CoD, every gun in halo looks tactical, but the details were only shown alot better in halo reach. It isn't like the gun has to be some type of default weapon, it could be a forge weapon, like the golf club, or a weapon only used in 1 campaign mission, I don't know. All I do know is, 343 wants to make things much better, more haloish, and I don't see how they are going to do that if you guys don't want any changes.

How is this in the least bit like CoD? The UNSC have better weapons than what they show in the games, of course any future tech would have something more than just, guns, no attachments other than scopes. 343i wants to make Halo show more than it usually does, this is the chance to show it, like I said before, it's not like it should be used in MM, maybe just a campaign mission concerning flood or something. Look at the grenade launcher in halo reach, I don't see people complaining about that, but it looks and acts somewhat like a certain gun on cod modernwarfare 2 that we all know of.....

Just to clear some things up guys, I hate cod, I can't stand that horrible game, but just because Halo may get in more depth of it's universe by showing that through weaponry, doesn't mean it's like CoD. It's like saying that Half life 2 is like CoD because the smg shoots grenades with it's attachment, actually Half Life is considered to be far different than any warfare style game.