should Halsey be a main character in H5

Jam

13 members have voted

1. 1. Halsey is involved in H5 campaign

• yes
    • no way
    • i dont know

i have no idea on how 343 is doing on the development for the next game in the halo series, but do you think Halsey would be in the campaign? I think she should be in it as a sort of replacement for Cortana. ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I think cheif will get a new cortana which he does not like.

In halo 5 his new cortana will meet the old cortana (through The didact or requiem) and they will have a massive fight, cheif will try to help old cortana but afterwards he see the rampancy in the old one and accept the new cortana as cortana and fights for her instead he will then exterminate the old cortana and get past her for good (dark side of cheif will be a massive part of halo 5)

I would like her to still be a part of the Halo franchise but in the newest spartan ops the UNSC sentenced her to death and she pissed off the covenant so I don't know how she will survive

I think cheif will get a new cortana which he does not like.

In halo 5 his new cortana will meet the old cortana (through The didact or requiem) and they will have a massive fight, cheif will try to help old cortana but afterwards he see the rampancy in the old one and accept the new cortana as cortana and fights for her instead he will then exterminate the old cortana and get past her for good (dark side of cheif will be a massive part of halo 5)

but the didact and cortana are both dead so that is impossible