It's gone on long enough

VinWarrior

Look guys I love the community, and that's why I have stuck around for so long. As most of you know I wasn't able to log on for sometime, before that everything was perfect. When I came back it was like a whole new community. I still tried to stay happy and help others, and not be a nuisance. I would join though and not a single hello or goodbye, I don't feel like this is a community and I feel like I am not wanted. I wanted to make a point to you guys and mostly the moderators and admins I feel like nobody likes me. I don't get much respect besides my best friend Christian. Just he acknowledges me and very few others do. I understand that you guys are trying but please and I speak for other newbies out there, if you see someone like me join just, say hello you know. Like any member would do just...... just say hi. Please.... I won't really be talking much just, please mods listen to me, hear me out. I just want what anyone on the forums wants, respect.

I hardly see you on the shoutbox. But I know a lot of members new and old greet anyone. Persistence is the key to being recognised. And I know many senior members would agree because we were much the same as yourself back in the old days. But had saying that it's not that people don't like you so they don't greet or farewell members, it's because most of the time their eyes slip over the shout, or that they're busy with someone else and don't pay any attention to it, which sounds harsh, but it isn't intentional.

Though, I'll leave you a quote which makes a point to your last comment,.

"Respect is like a paycheck, it has to be earned."

• Like 1

Hello SpartanCUPID! Though it may be easy to get frustrated at times, keep in mind this is a large community. The best advice I can give you is to get involved with the Community Events. There is usually a playdate or other event taking place that you could participate in where you can meet fellow members of the community.

I don't personally venture into the shoutbox much but if I do happen to see you, you WILL get a :welcome: from me! Stay positive Spartan! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Just thought I'd comment from my own personal experience.

Compared to the likes of forgehub the 343i community forum is a lot more friendly platform and being a new member myself I haven't had any issues in the regard of being ignored unlike other "sites" where chat just seems to be mods chatting with other mods.

Sorry to hear you feel to have had a bad experience with the site, I personally quite like it here :)

Just thought I'd comment from my own personal experience.

Compared to the likes of forgehub the 343i community forum is a lot more friendly platform and being a new member myself I haven't had any issues in the regard of being ignored unlike other "sites" where chat just seems to be mods chatting with other mods.

Sorry to hear you feel to have had a bad experience with the site, I personally quite like it here :)

well at least somebody has a good experience. Anyway, I stand by my claims.

I hardly see you on the shoutbox. But I know a lot of members new and old greet anyone. Persistence is the key to being recognised. And I know many senior members would agree because we were much the same as yourself back in the old days. But had saying that it's not that people don't like you so they don't greet or farewell members, it's because most of the time their eyes slip over the shout, or that they're busy with someone else and don't pay any attention to it, which sounds harsh, but it isn't intentional.

Though, I'll leave you a quote which makes a point to your last comment,.

"Respect is like a paycheck, it has to be earned."

yeah for that last one blah. Ducain has been on for a day and he is already a dedicated member.

well at least somebody has a good experience. Anyway, I stand by my claims.

yeah for that last one blah. Ducain has been on for a day and he is already a dedicated member.

Ducain is because he is an affiliate for the site. Some other members are purple and dedicated for being fantastic members and for winning stuff. It's not about respect 99% of the time.

Everybody has gone from Newbie to something better,I treat mostly all the newcomers with respect,now hear me out on this one I have never seen you on the forums before,if you ever come on the Forums I would be glad to give you a shout out I hope things get easier for you,friend. ~Halo Pony~

Everybody has gone from Newbie to something better,I treat mostly all the newcomers with respect,now hear me out on this one I have never seen you on the forums before,if you ever come on the Forums I would be glad to give you a shout out I hope things get easier for you,friend. ~Halo Pony~

how have you never seen me before??? I am friends with u on Xbox! VinWarrior??