Forge Tutoring

Noes N Toes

Hey guys it's Noes N Toes, or nu 1oo if you know me from Xbox.

Some of you may be asking yourselves, "Why is this rookie advertising tutoring when none of us know how great of a forger he is?" For that question I have one simple answer. You'll just have to sign up to figure it out. I have literally been forging since I was 11 back in the ol' days of Halo 3, and what I'm forging now makes that look like the most hilarious joke you ever heard. I can't assure you that I am the best, because I have seen better. (but not by much) If I am wrong about being a great forger, then I'll hang up the monitor, and call it quits on both this website, and forging altogether. If that's not incentive enough to believe me, well I'll just have to pay you back the $0.00 that you paid for these lessons.

Before you start:

• Teaching how to make slayer based maps 1v1's-4v4's mainly
  • Tutoring Starts on February 01, 2013 @ 2:00pm through 5:00pm
  • Tutoring is free
  • Each client gets an one hour time frame
  • Each client has one week of tutoring until next sign up
  • No tutoring Sat through Sun
  • Basis of first come first serve (No exceptions)

How To Enroll:

• Leave a message in the comments below briefly describing why, and what you need help in
  • Leave your gamertag, and any other Xbox Live info needed about you
  • Leave the hour that you want to start
  • If you don't have a Headset I will NOT provide tutoring (That means you Kinect mic users)

Areas To Improve In:

• ​Design
  • Aesthetics
  • Line of Sights
  • Weapon Placement, and respawn time
  • Spawning
  • Tactical Jumps
  • Leveling
  • Lag prevention
  • Flow

Anything Extra:

• If I can not make it to either a hour, or day I will post in this forum, and let each of the people know via Xbox Live message.
  • If you can not make it to your hour let me know ahead of time please
  • I like having fun, and learning from others, but if said client acts too disrespectful the tutoring will stop
  • Occasionally I will have an open house where you and others can share, and play your maps
  • Make sure that even though you're not tutoring that you're practicing, and broadening your ideas
  • On my off time if you need help on a map, (such as you're stuck on an idea) contact me, and I might help you if I am not busy

I will keep updating, and posting more. Any other ideas or commentary you want to add know that the comments are not just for signing up. I am hoping for a new circle of fellow forgers, and friends. This charity is for the improvement of the future of Graphical Designers, and the help to push the genius out of each and every person I help.

I might be new, but it's because I'm "nu 1oo"

• Like 1

Have any screenshots of maps to show just 'how good of a forger' you are...?

I'm sure we'd all like to know how good our 'tutor' is, in terms of forging material. I'm not asking for tutoring, because I tutor people myself, I'm just curious to know just how good you are; and if you're as good as you claim to be.

Have any screenshots of maps to show just 'how good of a forger' you are...?

I'm sure we'd all like to know how good our 'tutor' is, in terms of forging material. I'm not asking for tutoring, because I tutor people myself, I'm just curious to know just how good you are; and if you're as good as you claim to be.

I have something even better. Go to my file-share in Halo Reach, check out "Aquarius", "Escalation", then go to Halo 4, and check out "Lambda", I also remade Halo 3's "Guardian", but I really couldn't get the entire feel of it just because of the object use , and budget they gave me. I think that will be proof enough. Well until I can get back on live then I can personally show you. :3

Look whether you are great or not really doesn't matter to me. I haven't heard of you(which isn't a bad thing)but that means you probably haven't been corrupted by the inner circle of top forgers. Ultimately, no matter how good you are there will always be someone better. I think it's great that you would share your time with newer forgers and help the next generation of forgers. No matter what your skill level is I hope that you can benefit someone and help them improve their forging. Thank you for doing this.

• Like 2