A small question.

Vaulting♥Frog

I do not forge, just want to make that clear.

What I would like to know is what kind of "objectives" or "challenges" a forger could come up with. I was thinking about a map that had mulitple levels. Each one going up higher and higher requiring a teleporter to advance to the next level. In order to access that teleporter the player would have to finish some sort of challenge or objective on that level within a certain time frame. If they fail they fall to the ground falls out and they die. Each level has increasingly difficult challenges until you reach the top.

I was thinking about this but have no idea what kind of challenges or objectives one could put in there in the first place, nor the mechanics of making the floor disappear on specific levels at specific times according to when the player arrives on that particular level.

Anybody have any ideas? I wont be designing a map or anything. Just thought I would ask and see what you could come up with to make this work.