Tips for improve

Slayer25

Really depends on your play style. I myself prefer to hang back to snipe from afar, or go in a vehicle to get kills to clear the way for CQC type players.

If you're a close player, I would think having a Assault Rifle with a Magnum in your primary load-out, with that have a plasma grenade and Promethean vision. You're be a danger to all CQC players with that load-out. because of the ease to spot close opposition.

For medium have a Assault Rifle and Battle Rifle, OR Carbine with Battle Rifle. I'd use a frag grenade and a regeneration field or thruster pack with it. Try and stay in corridors with those load-outs because of the damage you'll deal with a quick frag and a BR/Carbine shot. The AR is useful to do damage if someone gets too close for comfort.

For long distance play styles (which I mainly am) use a DMR and BR, OR a DMR with Light Rifle combo. With that, you'll destroy players from across the map as the DMR and LR are very powerful the further they get from the opposition. Also try use active camo for protection from people with snipers.

I don't recommend doing the play style of jump everywhere. Not only doesn't it work that well, because of aim. It wastes time if you keep hitting your head against the ceiling, invalidating the point of jumping. I do though recommend strafing left to right a good portion of the time. Of course you don't really need to when you're far, but up close it's a must.

Also, if you are a vehicle user, try and use the bigger machines. (ie) the Wraith, Scorpion, Banshee and Mantis. And even the Guass Hog. These will boost your score in the end. Though some may not be the greatest of using these at the start, with a matter of time you'll be getting frenzies with them.

Finally have a back up load-out. Something that you can depend on when your main style isn't working. Example. When my DMR/BR combo doesn't work (which it almost always does) I tend to use my LR and plasma pistol combo. Easy to get kills medium-close with that combo. And it destroys vehicles too.

Hope this helps!

there is a topic i replyed to earlier today that talks about how to get perfection. read that and others suggestions will help u up your game.

Camp, Camp, Camp, and when you're done camping you go home to enjoy life as the guy sitting on the couch eating potato chips while the bears are dead, Remember only you can prevent fires. Not bears.

da bears......in a van down by the river. lol

try to join a clan, they will work with you if they are good, and help you up your game.

i like this class

DMR

BR

INVIS

Firepower

Ammo

i have 3.0 k/d r.

this class kicks but if you know how to use it.

note use as mid to long range. invis is usless if they are close enough to see on radar.

Well obviously don't run into battles head first...

Try and kill from afar.

Use cunning instead of brute force.

Let your shields re-charge before attacking.

Aim for headshots when using a weapon such as the DMR.

Don't use weapons such as the Storm Rifle at long ranges.

Take their shield down BEFORE using a melee attack.

Right the method I use is the following:

First off I play Big Team a lot and the loadout setup is as follows:

DMR

Plasma Pistol

Plasma Grenades

Active Camo

Ammo

????? (for my other perk I use fastrack but if you do not have it then pick whichever sounds best to you)

Now on all BTB games the trick is to get a power weapon or vehicle (not a machine gun hog), most people go for the obvious ones so go for the less likely or off track ones, say banshee in exile (this way you have a good chance of getting sniper or banshee as both are in that direction), or spartan laser in ragnarok (most people go sniper/mantis), ghosts are good in many lvl's (do not be afraid to just shoot people with the gun it is really good),

In Ragnarok try to stay on centre hill (best place for kills and running back over your side means cover if needed), in exile try to hold banshee spawn (first banshee spawns there, gauss is just down to one side, you have good view and sniper spawns on gauss side so lots of stuff in that area), In longbow try to hold the main upper building stay on the roof and fire down on enemies trying to come up to you. In the other lvl with the wraith tank (cannot remember name) use ghosts and just keep roaming the lvl.

The joy of the class above is that you can take up a position at distance and just bang away with the knowledge of not running out of ammo (in other words no need to rush in), if you are not doing well then keep in the area of your teammates rather than going lone wolf.

If a vehicle is travelling around the map crouch in/ or just next to its path with camo on and stick it with a plasma as it passes (good for vehicle and double kills in the case of hogs.

Make use of your loadout selection, for example the best loadout option is not always the best for your situation, I often pick say speed boost or damage over many weapons as they are hard to use on the map I am playing.

If your team has a mantis or tank etc. staying in the vicinity of the vehicle can be a good idea as enemies trying to kill it will often be blind to you so you get an easy kill and at the same time protect an important vehicle for the team.

All of these are part of my general play but I am an aggressive player who always tries to take the areas I speak of, this may not suit you but give it a go.

Also when in a gun fight it is important to move from side to side or jump (just do not run in a straight line), also in tight areas throw grenades before you come into view of the enemy.