Suggestions & Thoughts on how to improve Halo 4

DetroitShadows

Here are a few quick suggestions I believe are vital for better online/MM game play...

1) Allow parties to be visible in the pregame lobby. There is currently no way to tell if your opponents/teammates are partied up or not. HUGE DISADVANTAGE

2) Weapon spawns on Slayer, BTB & both regicide game types needs to be increased (especially heavy & mid grade weapons). Many times your ordnance is of no help, and weapons don't spawn often enough for the game to have that competitive nature you want.

3) The Flood are too strong in the Flood game type. The thruster pack is too powerful and allows the Flood way to much control of the game. Decrease health as well as thruster pack ability to even the odds.

4) This might be a long shot but I really think they should bring back Campaign scoring, medals and XP. I know there was issues with farming in Reach, but if you did it right you should be able to prevent this. With the way it stands now, once the campaign is completed there is no real incentive to go back and re-play.