Anyone Have Tips For Getting Perfections?

FleshBack

I have like 5 perfections and i have ruined a lot because i showed my head, if you know what i mean, check out my vids on my file share maybe that helps you, buuuuuut to get perfections in halo 4 is not that hard if you know the map, weapons and bullet spots and maybe stay away of the map heat points and maybe use all that is in your hand like power weapons, turrets, veicles, and why not camp bu not for much because the enemy will know were are you and they will rush you.

and have fun perfection rush.

i have to double check but im pretty sure thats not true. because perfection has always (since reach) read have 15 kills and no deaths and be on the winning team in a slayer match. you could do it in h3 without it being slayer, but even then 15 kills 0 deaths and win.

the and win is the hardest part!, at least if your team is bad! lol.

In H3 you had to meet all the requirements of the medal to get a perfection. There may have been a glitch or something that got patched that let you get in objective, but all mine were in Slayer and I went 15+ kills zero deaths pretty often in objective games, no perfections in objective.

Apparently in the Reach beta you could get perfections in objective games, I didn't play it though so I wouldn't know. I know that you didn't have to WIN in Reach Slayer to get a perfection, which pissed me off. I always loved the perfection medal, I loved everything about it. So for one piece of it to not work defeats the whole purpose. It has to be slayer, you have to win, you have to get 15 kills and you have to not die, that's the way it should be. Removing any one of those requirements destroys the legitimacy.

In Halo 4 I only have one perfection, so I don't know much about them. I know you can't get them in objective though, I've got 15 and 0 in objective games and so have my teammates, no perfections in objective games. I don't know if you have to win, you SHOULD have to win but I don't know if you have to, I know they screwed up the programming in Reach so you didn't need to win, so they could have easily made the same mistake in 4.

The trick is to play like a little "you-know-what". I haven't gotten any in Halo 4 yet as I have a guns blazing style of play. If you just hang back behind a cushion of teammates and withdraw yourself from the battles that you are losing then it isn't really that insanely difficult. One thing I will say is that if you are interested in getting perfections for the armor piece... the armor that you get for it is garbage. It's basically a bland wrist-piece.

Im pretty sure I described it the same way on the playdate when someone asked if I get a running riot everygame lol. But yeah, play smart running into large groups of people will get you killed clearly, if a fights not going your way leave.

• Like 1

In H3 you had to meet all the requirements of the medal to get a perfection. There may have been a glitch or something that got patched that let you get in objective, but all mine were in Slayer and I went 15+ kills zero deaths pretty often in objective games, no perfections in objective.

Apparently in the Reach beta you could get perfections in objective games, I didn't play it though so I wouldn't know. I know that you didn't have to WIN in Reach Slayer to get a perfection, which pissed me off. I always loved the perfection medal, I loved everything about it. So for one piece of it to not work defeats the whole purpose. It has to be slayer, you have to win, you have to get 15 kills and you have to not die, that's the way it should be. Removing any one of those requirements destroys the legitimacy.

In Halo 4 I only have one perfection, so I don't know much about them. I know you can't get them in objective though, I've got 15 and 0 in objective games and so have my teammates, no perfections in objective games. I don't know if you have to win, you SHOULD have to win but I don't know if you have to, I know they screwed up the programming in Reach so you didn't need to win, so they could have easily made the same mistake in 4.

could be true i just was not sure becase i have not played 3 in so long. i know it had to be slayer in the most recent instalments though.

Gauss + good driver on exile is the simplest way of getting one, no doubt.

Sniper base camping on Ragnarok is good aswell, stick on ammo and camo and hope you team are bad.

Wraith on whatever lvl that is on hang back and kill vehicles you build a running riot pretty quick.

The above lvl's are most consistent for perfections, although I have also gotten them in banshee on exile. Its all about careful play which can be boring but if you want the commendation then its what you have to do.

• 2 weeks later...