343industries.org Giveaway thread

Twam

"You know me. When I make a promise..." (Master Chief, Halo 3)

"Thought I'd try shooting my way out—mix things up a little." (Master Chief, Halo 3)

"Wake me... When you need me." (Master Chief, Halo 3)

"You said their weren't going to be any cameras." (Master Chief, Halo 2)

"To give the Covenant back their bomb." (Master Chief, Halo 2)

"Relax. I'd rather not piss this thing off." (Master Chief, Halo 2)

"No thanks to your driving, yes." (Master Chief, Halo C.E.)

"That's not going to happen." (Master Chief, Halo C.E.)

"How much firepower would you need to crack one of the engine's shields?" (Master Chief, Halo C.E.)

"I? I am a monument to all your sins." (Gravemind, Halo 2)

"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded. This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded." (Gravemind, Halo2)

"If you will not hear the truth, then I will show it to you. There is still time to stop the key from turning, but first, it must be found. You will search one likely spot and, you will search another. Fate had us meet as foes, but this Ring will make us brothers." (Gravemind, Halo 2)

"Do not be afraid. I am peace; I am salvation." (Gravemind, Halo 3)

"Do not shoot, but listen! Let us lead you safely... to our foe. Only you can halt... what he has set in motion." (Gravemind, Halo 3)

"Side by side we march as one. Humans and Elites will die. Earth will fall swift and quick. And so forth shall all of life." (Gravemind, Halo 3)

"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?" (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo C.E.)

"All you greenhorns who wanted to see Covenant up close... this is your lucky day." (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo C.E.)

"Hit it, Marines—go, go, go! The Corps ain't payin' us by the hour!" (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo C.E.)

"Usually, the good Lord works in mysterious ways. But not today! This here is 66 tons of straight-up, H.E-spewing dee-vine intervention! If God is love, then you can call me 'Cupid'!" (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo 2)

"If you want to keep your brain inside your head, I'd tell those boys to chill!" (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo 2)

"Hey, *******! Knock! Knock!" (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo 2)

"What's the matter, big shot? Can't start your own party?" (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo 3)

"Don't let her go... don't ever let her go." (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo 3)

"Send me out... with a bang." (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo 3)

"Don't worry...I know what the aliens like." (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo 3: ODST)

"It has access to the Covenant battle-net?" (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo 3: ODST)

"The Brutes. The ******** who put bombs on your buddies and killed millions of my people...they're digging a mighty big hole. You're gonna tell me exactly what they're looking for. And then, you're gonna help me stop 'em." (Avery Junior Johnson, Halo 3: ODST)

“If they came to hear me beg, then they will be disappointed.” (Arbiter, Halo 2)

“Kill me or release me, parasite. But do not waste my time with talk.” (Arbiter, Halo 2)

“Your ignorance already destroyed one of the Sacred Rings demon, it shall not harm another.” (Arbiter, Halo 2)

"I will have my revenge - on a Prophet, not a plague!" (Arbiter, Halo 3)

"We trade one villain for another." (Arbiter, Halo 3)

"Go Spartan! I will let nothing pass." (Arbiter, Halo 3)

"Your architecture isn't much different from the Autumn's..." (Cortana, Halo C.E.)

"I'd like to see you crack a 128,000-bit modulating encryption key." (Cortana, Halo C.E.)

"I leave home for a few days, and look what happens. This won't take long." (Cortana, Halo C.E.)

"Unfortunately for us both ... I like crazy." (Cortana, Halo 2)

"That... is another Halo." (Cortana, Halo 2)

"Don't make a girl a promise... If you know you can't keep it...." (Cortana, Halo 2)

"They let me pick, did I ever tell you that? Choose whichever Spartan I wanted. You know me. I did my research. Watched as you became the soldier we needed you to be. Like the others, you were strong and swift and brave. A natural leader. But you had something they didn't. Something no one saw... but me. Can you guess? Luck. Was I wrong?" (Cortana, Halo 3)

"Could you sacrifice me to complete your mission? Could you watch me die?" (Cortana, Halo 3)

"This is UNSC A.I. Serial Number CTN0452-9. I am a monument to all your sins." (Cortana, Halo 3)

"On your knees. Now!" (Emile, Halo Reach)

"I didn't bring my shovel, Commander." (Emile, Halo Reach)

"Who's next!?" (Emile, Halo Reach)

When Cortana spoke it was as if the AI felt that she had to justify what had transpired. "We did what we had to do-for Earth. An entire Covenant armada obliterated. And the Flood-we had no choice. Halo, it's finished."

"No," the Chief replied, settling in behind the Longsword's controls. "The Covenant are still out there, and Earth is at risk. We're just getting started."

Halo: The flood

Hey Everyone,

I thought it was about time for us to do another giveaway.

Also wanted to let everyone know that early next month we will be preforming a major site update, but i will be making another thread about this later where you will be free to ask questions as well as get more information on the update.

Anyways on to the Giveaway.

Once again our top prize will be 1600 Microsoft Points + Promotion to Trusted user if you are not already trusted.

Secondary prizes will be Black or White Silicone Protective Case's for the Xbox 360 Controller.

This time im making this very easy for all members, all you have to do is post your favorite Halo quote and where the quote is from in this thread. That's it.

Some examples

"I need a weapon." - Master Chief (Halo 2)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?" - Prophet of Truth (Halo 2)

"I have defied gods and demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you; your past, your future. This is the way the world ends." - Cortana (Halo 3)

Feel free to submit as many quote as you like, but be informed that your name will only be entered into the raffle once no matter how many times you post in this thread.

This Raffles ends on Friday, September the 16th 2011 at 11:59:59 EST

"the covenant are destroying the life pods, they really dont want us on that ring" -cortana halo 1

"this is it baby, hold me" S. Johnson in halo 1

"failsafe protocol, in the event of an unexptected shut-down, the entire system will move to standby status. all remaining platforms are now ready for remote activation" -oracle halo 2

But you did it, truth the covenant, the flood...its finished -Cortana halo 3

like the rest of your race, week and undisciplined-arbiter halo wars

Easy does it -Buck halo odst

good luck to you spartan- keyes halo reach

Grunt 1: "Me have bad feeling bout this..." Grunt 2: "You always have bad feeling! You had bad feeling about morning food nipple" Elite "lower your jaws or i shall bite them"

-Halo 2

Grunt 1: "you killed flip yap or yap flip" Grunt 2: "it was yap flip, flip yap was his brother" Grunt 1: "Don't tell me i don't know flip yap, flip yap and I went to nipple academy together" Grunt 2: "yea and know he's dead"-Halo 3

Grunt: You know, at this point if the demon gets us and rips out our little skulls and takes off our backpacks then humps us with his big demony butt we desirve it! haha!

-halo 3

First: Romeo is stabbed by ******** chieftan.

Second: Buck tackles, pokes Chief's eye, then stabs in neck

Third: Mickey tries to get a clear shot with shotty, then thinks "**** this" and rams into Chief's side

Fourth: Dutch comes along and hammers Chief in side and gets in fighting stance

And lastly: Buck says (muffled under Chieftan) "Get this thing off of me"

• Like 1