im looking for a clan, a legit one, one that doesnt invole me changeing my name but one that is serious but that can mess around tok

You sound perfect for the Clan I'm in! Operation: Zenith

We are a very laid back Casual Clan with a side of COMP and are always looking for people to join up. We don't have any crazy requirements. The only thing we ask is that you use our Emblem to show unity with your choice of a background as long as it's steel.

Hope to here from you. :)

• Like 1

You sound perfect for the Clan I'm in! Operation: Zenith

We are a very laid back Casual Clan with a side of COMP and are always looking for people to join up. We don't have any crazy requirements. The only thing we ask is that you use our Emblem to show unity with your choice of a background as long as it's steel.

Hope to here from you. :)

I would like a clan match pl0x.

I would like a clan match pl0x.

No. And you can go ahead and call me scared and all that other BS because it honestly would give me something to LOL at. And plus we have moved on to H4. Reach is dead.

i am decently skilled not the perfect player but yea and Josh ill look into operation Zenith it sound like my kind of clan . Deni ill also look into yours too ill send you a request ill look into booth of you guys :fun: :welcome: :thumbsup:

Thanks man, hope you join up! :D

No. And you can go ahead and call me scared and all that other BS because it honestly would give me something to LOL at. And plus we have moved on to H4. Reach is dead.

Thanks man, hope you join up! :D

Reach is dead is it? Would explain why it has more people on it than it had before Halo 4 was released.

Reach is dead is it? Would explain why it has more people on it than it had before Halo 4 was released.

yeah but halo 4 has so much beter stuff i played reach today i rememberd how **** it was

Deni snipeS (halo 4rgers clan leader)

Child shut up halo 4 is way better so stop being all competitive because I bet they could beat you easily

he is just being a child and you probebly could if he is dissing one of the best games i mean if he dis's halo then he's not a real follower

Hey man, I see that your looking for a clan to join. Try joining us, HG (Hyped Gaming) Hyped Gaming Is a Competitive Organized gaming community good for all age groups, We like to have fun on xbox live and Hyped Gaming's plan is to create a great online gaming experience for Players Looking for nice people to play with. We have inner clan matches and outer clan matches. We also do events within the clan like practices, fun night, etc. Hyped Gaming was Started June of 2010 and its still thriving with Active Members today. Hyped Gaming Does have a community Ranking System to people who is interested in Leadership, and one day Will be able to be apart of our Unique Staff.

If your interested, message me on Xbox live: I PnOy JoShUa I

Im currently SR100 and have a 2.0 K/D.

I'm currently ranked Captain for Alpha Squad in our Division and is looking for good players. Would be good if you join my squad.

Need a solid clan to roll with? A clan where you don't have to change your name to join?

The 105th ODST's are a very organized clan, and started out along with the original release of Halo: Combat Evolved. We have a militaristic ranking structure, and a merit system to track promotion progress. We have over 100 members, and are still growing steadily. We have our own forums very much like this one, where the 105th community can talk to each other and ask questions. We have a dress code, but there are a few options to choose from, so every ODST can be somewhat unique. We have community nights every friday, along with bootcamp for new recruits.

If you are interested in joining, message me for more questions, or sign up here: http://www.helljumper.net/

When signing up, remember to put my name: Furi0usGeorgeX, in the field that asks who recruited you.

I also forgot to mention we are currently undefeated against KSI, Demon Fire, WOS, TBU, and Spartan Project.

Child shut up halo 4 is way better so stop being all competitive because I bet they could beat you easily

I'm sorry but I just need to reread this to see if I'm blind or not. Did you seriously just call me a child? That right there, sir, is a childish assumption and a clouded, somewhat poor, judgement. If they knew they could beat us, they would have accepted the challenge. I have crossed this corridor before; I can smell the blood and hear the screams of a thousand fetid creatures.

I'm sorry but I just need to reread this to see if I'm blind or not. Did you seriously just call me a child? That right there, sir, is a childish assumption and a clouded, somewhat poor, judgement. If they knew they could beat us, they would have accepted the challenge. I have crossed this corridor before; I can smell the blood and hear the screams of a thousand fetid creatures.

Upgrade to Halo 4 and we will accept your challenge. And if you beat us, so what. It's a game. It's a game that YOU take way to serious. And thats probably why he called you a child. Keep acting the way you do to people, and your clan is going to have a lower rep than KSI.

Upgrade to Halo 4 and we will accept your challenge. And if you beat us, so what. It's a game. It's a game that YOU take way to serious. And thats probably why he called you a child. Keep acting the way you do to people, and your clan is going to have a lower rep than KSI.

That KSI thing made me think "oh snap, **** just got real!"

But yeah, we can't do much for a clan battle either. We would love to, but if you guys aren't in Halo 4, there's nothing we can do.

• Like 1

I have three reasons why that would never happen. One, clans fear ours due to our mass superiority on the field. Secondly, they're a gaming community not a clan. Derp. Third of all, we're organised unlike the majority of the community and KSI as a whole.

Point invalid, case closed. Have a nice day.

1. I never said that KSI was a Clan. Derp

2. Nobody fears a **** talking child as yourself. Derp

3. A repeat of #2

You said we would have a worse reputation than KSI which is not possible as they are a community. Have you heard about reading between the lines? I guess you have not. Once again, supply me with accurate evidence of me being a child rather than supplying random, childish assumptions without physical evidence. FAIL!

Okay, I have been in more than enough clan matches with Eminence to know they are extremely good. (I was in TBE and Judges before they both broke up)

Seriously, if you don't want a clan match with people, just say no. There's no need to start an argument.

I have said no in the past. And I'm not going back to Reach. I do not doubt their skill. And I was referring to your rep as being a **** talking group like KSI. Not skill or battlefield organization. Overall I'm done here, this is pointless and a waste of time.

the halo 4rgers welcome people on all halo games some members may not have them all but thats no need to dis we have ranks and you can choose between a service tag or emblem just to show unity we have a site :HALO 4RGERS

and twitter

we have ranks bu you will be at the top in no time at all

to join massage me : Deni snipeS

and say clan join or ask for a custom try out