Halo 5 ideas

rico

For first halo 4 is very good. The campaign,multiplayer,etc. but its not perfect what will make it perfect will be to put all the game types in halo 5 in both multiplayer and custom games. VIP,King of the Hill,infection,etc. like the halo 3 infection and flood as another game type because there both good. NEEEEEEDD to make the bolt shot shorter range or something its too op. New forerunner vehicles that would be cool like the covenant prowler but forerunner or a forerunner flying vehicle. Remove spartan ops its good but an improved firefight would be the best mabye if you can make the community make firefight maps like in forge that would be hard to do but mabye not since halo 5 is going to be in the next gen-xbox. Forge you should have more stuff to build it halo 4 was basically halo reach forge with new stuff in it. you should add this. a device thats attached on a platform and everything on the platform is stuck to the platform and when you activate the device you can control it and it will fly or just make it go to a designated spot. File Share you might want to fix and theater mode but with campaign too. The forge maps that was in halo 4 were good but have one giant map or have 3 normal maps and have one or two as a dlc. Everybody would buy a forge dlc with new items and a forge mode that had a sandbox that had unlimited everything. Firefight is so cool when o.d.s.t was in action it just lost it when it came to reach it to easy and vehicles would be cool in firefight not warhogs but mantis would be cool just make it way harder. And campaign must be harder on legendary it felt like i was playing heroic in halo 4. also add the pelican to forge

The old Halo 3 game types do need to come back, especially Infection instead of Flood. I prefer Spartan Ops instead of FF mainly because there's a story line to it and it allows me to get more out of the game. One thing 343i needs to learn from Halo 4's launch is a ranking system like Halo 2 and 3 had it MANDATORY!!!! Also don't release such a small list of playlists. 343i needs to take a real good look at Halo 3's forge options and capabilities and mimic it. Also stop trying to make maps to suit every single game type. Maps in Halo 3 were made for a specific set of game types. More flying vehicles need to be added.

JOINS FPS+RPG together! FPS Single-Player was awful short. It start great, but end was short. Where is the REPLAY! UNLOCKS ABILITIES, UPGRADES WEAPONS, BONUS! Adds UNLIMIT AMMO, offer WITHOUT RELOADING (fire your rifle as long as you like, no reloading)! Rank, promotion! It would be awesome to have a TEAM of SPARTANS, each classes & weapons type. For each mission, you get to choose your Charater from the TEAM! Have a FINAL FANASTY 13 Menu TREE ABILITIES! & Weapons info! That all :) I'm still looking forward to HALO WARS 2 :) Keep it UP! I love HALO 4 ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Halo 5 definitely needs to get rid of armor challenges. if you think about what made Halo 3 so great, you will find that it was the custom games and user created content and not necessarily the online multi-player. Armor challenges in Halo Reach created this need to advance to the highest level and completely destroyed the need for forge and custom games. while i enjoyed playing online, it still bothered me that no one wanted to play custom games and only cared about ranking up. i would suggest that either custom games and forge give you a substantial amount of XP, or that armor is gained not through challenges or accommodations, but through achievements. along the lines of forge and custom games i think that maps should be larger and offer a larger array of vehicles such as pelicans and phantoms, and possibly a vehicle for the UNSC to rival the banshee in speed and maneuverability

In forge Placeable effects would be insane, like cloud(small,medium,large) creates a foggy cloud effect like a smoke grenade in a particular place, this would dramatically increase the atmosphere of flood maps etc. Also as well as placeable FX have 3D sounds or looping sounds that you can place down, so a looping sounds could be a heartbeat over and over, this would make flood maps much scarier, and 3D sounds would be the closer to the 3D sound location you placed a player is, the louder a noise could be, an example of a noise could be a engine working in a machine, like you hear around Erosion. In the forge menu, under structures tab, have UNSC, COVENANT and FORERUNNER pallets, so maps can look less out of place, because a UNSC pallet on the big castle thing on Ravine looks really weird. Bring back some kind of assault gametype! :3 also have a type of game online where only players without a party can play, this would mean less SR130 parties spawn raping a bunch of noobs like me ;D. I have a awesome idea for a new gamemode perhaps? It could be called something like rampant,rampage or something along those lines and it's where hordes and hordes of marines go and try and kill master chief? Maybe, but also how about having bots in custom games, so people can test games without having to inv loads of people?