Southwest Airlines lost my Limited Edition case...

DrEsteban

So I got the Limited Edition of Halo 4, and LOVE the game. However, when flying back home from being in Arizona for the holiday season, Southwest Airlines completely lost my bag that had Halo inside :( I've since repurchased the standard edition of Halo again, but I really miss the steelbook case... If anybody doesn't care about having theirs, I'll pay you for just the case. I don't need the game, DLC, or any of the inserts. I just want that steelbook case again! I have the limited editions of every Halo and it makes me sick that I can't complete my collection.

Without hope or expectation,

DoctorEsteban

I can't directly help you sadly however, if you truly want it that bad you could find the whole thing either one

Amazon or Ebay

Admittedly seems a bit steep to buy a new one especially with the prices and with the extremely low prices on Ebay it might be a bit dodgy but thought I would see if there were some options with a quick search. Hope that help.

Edit: This one looks fairly cheapish although I can't vouch for it being legit or not obviously.

I can't directly help you sadly however, if you truly want it that bad you could find the whole thing either one

Amazon or Ebay

Admittedly seems a bit steep to buy a new one especially with the prices and with the extremely low prices on Ebay it might be a bit dodgy but thought I would see if there were some options with a quick search. Hope that help.

Edit: This one looks fairly cheapish although I can't vouch for it being legit or not obviously.

Just an update that these links were great! I ordered a new one and it's on its way. Thanks!