Larger Signatures

CsDarKnight

I think there should be larger signatures (more than 255 characters). It should be like 400 at least, because it is way too short....

Yeah, I agree! Larger signatures would be much better! Thx for that good idea! I also think something like 400 characters :D .

I don't really like big signitures because they take up alot of room and end up making the thread look "cluttered"

But they also shouldnt be too big. Thats also right. Yes, that would look pretty cluttered, lol.

I think they should just be the size of the one i have :3.

You are a girl, right? You are cute ;) !

I think they should just be the size of the one i have :3.

You are a girl, right? You are cute ;) !

Ive been wondering if ive been the only one to see MC without his helmet!! (yay a sexy girl, we all know it!)

Finally there has to be somebody in the forum, who knows how to handle with the ladies, right ;) ?

Ive been wondering if ive been the only one to see MC without his helmet!! (yay a sexy girl, we all know it!)

Finally there has to be somebody in the forum, who knows how to handle with the ladies, right ;) ?

Here's something you'll find funny, I hit it with the ladies and guys, cause I'm a girl! ( didn't think that noa did ya?)

Here's something you'll find funny, I hit it with the ladies and guys, cause I'm a girl! ( didn't think that noa did ya?)

I knew it that you re a girl, since i ve read one of your posts the first time.

I guess that you are a naughty girl!!

I like that (naughty girls) pretty much ;) !!

I knew it that you re a girl, since i ve read one of your posts the first time.

I guess that you are a naughty girl!!

I like that (naughty girls) pretty much ;) !!

LOL i wasnt sure if you knew or not, thats pretty funny! and dont call me naughty!!

(theres kids here! for seriously) :P

ViolentDelights wrote:

LOL i wasnt sure if you knew or not, thats pretty funny! and dont call me naughty!!

(theres kids here! for seriously) :P

I wrote:

I know it that we have kids around here, but whats so bad about telling you, that you are a naughty girl?

Do you dont like it if I call you so or isnt it true (I dont think so actually LOL)

or do you think that this word should be used just between adults ;) ?

But ok, I wont call you naughty anymore, if you dont like it LOL ;) !

I know it that we have kids around here, but whats so bad about telling you, that you are a naughty girl?

lol, i used to have someone call me that, and well now i hate it! nothing personal :3

Do you dont like it if I call you so or isnt it true (I dont think so actually LOL)

haha dont even! :3

its all in good humor

lets move on though before we get reported for weird behavior, haha

lol, i used to have someone call me that, and well now i hate it! nothing personal :3

haha dont even! :3

its all in good humor

lets move on though before we get reported for weird behavior, haha

Thx for your appreciation ;) !

You are actually pretty nice and funny!

I like ya :3, lol ;) !

What about calling you a nice/funny girl, lol ;) ?

Good idea, though! Lets move on back to the actual topic :D !

We have made the signatures smaller because people are being stupid with them, 400 character signatures is a joke everytime that one person makes a post a whole page is taken up because hes wrote a load of rubbish or some people are putting stupidly big pictures as there signature, we will be deleting peoples signatures who make them to big and tell them to make them smaller soon if things dont change because theres really no need for it, so CsDarknight you haven't won any game we made the signatures larger to see how it went and it was a mistake, it looks tacky, so take note if your signature is ridiculously big delete it and make another, or we will delete them