"Halo Point" Bullets Crack Down

SykoWolf

"Halo Point" Bullets Crack Down

After appearing on a Discovery Channel Feature, ammunition labelled "Halo Point" Ammunition are now at the front of MicroSofts Firing line. It seems these Bullets are Halo Related and WERE NOT given permission to be produced as stated in the following Article.

http://www.kotaku.co...randed-bullets/

xlarge.png

Any serious gamer who was watching the Discovery Channel’s Dual Survival show earlier this week may have recognised the logo that appeared on a box of bullets that were briefly featured in the episode.

The box had the words “Halo-Point” on it, written in the font used for Halo, the phenomenally popular M-rated Xbox and Xbox 360 first person shooter.

When gamer Christopher Phillips saw the show and the bullets, he was stunned.

“I am writing this whilst experiencing intense anger and frustration that this appears to be an official Halo product, and that one of my favourite video game franchises appears to be promoting ammunition sales!” he said to me in an email. Later, he added, “I hope from the bottom of my heart this is not an officially sanctioned product.”

The bullets are real, but they’re not officially tied into the game. In fact, Microsoft seems mighty upset about them.

In fact, as of this writing, Halo-Point bullets may no longer exist.

Syko's Note: Bullet's and general ammunition are not the kind of thing game company's should EVER be involved with. So it isn't a surprise that MicroSoft i giving these guys a boot up the butt.