My teammate disables or blows up my vehicle.

OneBigHammer

OK, I'm not the best Halo player but I love to play, I often use vehicles to help even the playing field. Almost every game there is a player from my own team that blows up the vehicle I am in. I believe this should be considered a betrayal and I should be able to boot then for this. In the long run it hurts the team and makes the game less fun for me. I must say it is happening more and more. Last week I had agguy that had to be playing for the other team. On Ragnarok he would wait around for the Mech to spawn then blow it up. He did this three times. The rest of the time he would run to the other tream to get killed. he has 0 kills and 25 deaths at the end of the game. We should of been able to boot him.

Unfortunately this is all too common in MM. I think that the simplest solution would be to just turn off friendly fire among vehicles. I'm sure that there will be downsides to this move but I can't imagine them being worse than the upsides. I remember a game yesterday when I was driving a Gauss in BTB and somebody from our team blew it up twice.

Unfortunately this is all too common in MM. I think that the simplest solution would be to just turn off friendly fire among vehicles. I'm sure that there will be downsides to this move but I can't imagine them being worse than the upsides. I remember a game yesterday when I was driving a Gauss in BTB and somebody from our team blew it up twice.

HEY IT WAS ONE TIME! ONCE! You ran in front of my tank!!!

• Like 1

You can't stop players from being ****s. It's impossible.

No friendly fire on vehicles just means they'll destroy the vehicle on spawn.

If they can still splatter you then it will mean you have a betrayer SLAUGHTERING his team while being completely invincible to them. This is the original reason I think they allowed friendly fire on vehicles, because it was harder to turn off the physics effect of object damage and they wanted you to at least be able to disarm the betrayer.

If they can't splatter you prepare to find yourself shoved into the enemy's line of fire by a ghost or a hog.

If they can't push you prepare to have a hog park in front of you and keep moving to block your line of sight.

If they can't do any damage at all to you prepare to have the highly disruptive experience of a Scorpion shell or Rocket Volley hitting you over and over and over again while you try to aim at enemies.

If they can't splatter you prepare to find yourself shoved into the enemy's line of fire by a ghost or a hog.

If they can't push you prepare to have a hog park in front of you and keep moving to block your line of sight.

If they can't do any damage at all to you prepare to have the highly disruptive experience of a Scorpion shell or Rocket Volley hitting you over and over and over again while you try to aim at enemies.

All right I'm going to go out on a limb here and many people may find themselves not agreeing with what I have to say. I actually think that those kinds of griefing enhance the game (from a casual perspective of course). Don't get me wrong it would have a tendency to be annoying but I would much prefer those styles of grief to the alternative.

The trouble with that is you never punish the player you're aiming for, and instead hit all your other teammates with your griefing.

A griefer who isn't getting what he wants in terms of satisfaction will just quit a game and now his team is being punished in his place. You say you'll stop as soon as he quits? But what if you've already destroyed a key vehicle or two?

You can't control other players, you can't "punish" anyone, the world and this game aren't fair. Stop, because it all just makes everything worse.

When I have a ****** such as you're descriptions on my team, and they happen to cross me, I spend the entire game using any vehicle I can to splatter them. If you time when there's any enemies around and make sure to get a few kills in between betrayals, I've found you can keep from getting booted. Just about everytine I've had to do this, the other player usually quits or just stops with the doucheyness.

• Like 1

When I have a ****** such as you're descriptions on my team, and they happen to cross me, I spend the entire game using any vehicle I can to splatter them. If you time when there's any enemies around and make sure to get a few kills in between betrayals, I've found you can keep from getting booted. Just about everytine I've had to do this, the other player usually quits or just stops with the doucheyness.

Yuppers, I'll spend the rest of the game targeted between the other team and that one BK. I really enjoy using the ghost for that, the hawgs are pretty good too. The Mantis stomp is mint.

I know I am going to get flamed, but I want the old betrayal system back so you would get killed and would be able to boot them.

It's still in the game you know... I've booted people a few times. One time I happily doomed our team to losing a game because a guy and his 2 guests were 3/5ths of our team. His guest kept betraying me, so I booted all three of them (Can't boot just 1, but I actually think it would be awesome if you could just freeze the one guest's screen with a boot). I'd rather lose than play a game with betrayers.