Elites Betray John 117

Halo4Observer

in the champaign u find a series of terminals and if u go on waypoint and watch them one of them shows the elites in the super carrier and they have found the forunner planet but they have been waiting outside the planet for 3 threes and they also say that they have intusepted your ship but they are trying to stop u from getting in the planet. so why are they betraying us if we were on the same team to begin with but now they are trying to kill u. please 343 industries and bungie help me figure out why.

1st learn to spell it isn't that hard

2nd the elites in and the rest of the covenant in the CAMPAIGN are not the proper covenant they are a remnant created by jul mmdama or whatever and are still the enemy of master chief

3rd they were not on the same side in the beginning the covenant separatists had a truce with humans in halo 3 only

4th Bungie has nothing to do with Halo 4

• Like 1

2nd the elites in and the rest of the covenant in the CAMPAIGN are not the proper covenant they are a remnant created by jul mmdama or whatever and are still the enemy of master chief

3rd they were not on the same side in the beginning the covenant separatists had a truce with humans in halo 3 only

Dont knock people when your grammar and punctuation are just as bad...

Also the Elites in Halo 4 are a splinter group from the Covenant. They are a radical group with the old ideology that the Forerunners are gods and they plan to join them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i WAS ALSO WONDERING WHAT HAPPEND with the truce in between the UNSC and the covenent, someone please explain this to me

That truce still exists. The Covenant as a whole is still allied with the UNSC though it is stressed to say the least. The forces you encounter in Halo 4 are a splinter group of the Covenant which still believe in their old doctrine of the Forerunners being gods and that they will ascend to godhood themselves through Forerunner technology. They are not actually with the rest of the Covenant, instead they oppose both the UNSC and the Covenant which is why they are a splinter group.

You need a hug

in the champaign u find a series of terminals and if u go on waypoint and watch them one of them shows the elites in the super carrier and they have found the forunner planet but they have been waiting outside the planet for 3 threes and they also say that they have intusepted your ship but they are trying to stop u from getting in the planet. so why are they betraying us if we were on the same team to begin with but now they are trying to kill u. please 343 industries and bungie help me figure out why.

This should help:

http://www.halopedia.org/Sangheili_civil_war

Basically what's happening is that there has been a rebellion, these are Covenant remnant, a division of the Servants of Abiding Truth, which have turned on the Arbiter and the other Sangheili keeps who have rejected the belief in the Great Journey. Most of the Sangheili seem to still be loyal to the Arbiter and have accepted the fact that the Great Journey was a lie, but a few are just stubborn, I guess. I believe 343 announced that there will be friendly Elites and Grunts for Halo 5.

• 2 weeks later...